Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Amazon Com London
Amazon Com London urgently required following position for Financial Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Amazon Com London Jobs Details:
Amazon's Digital Video service launched in UK/Germany in 2014 and expanded to the the rest of Europe in December 2016. The service has become a destination for customers to watch Movies and TV including Amazon Original and Exclusive titles like the The Grand Tour, Man in the High Castle, American Gods. The service offers customers the choice to subscribe to the Prime Video and other third party streaming services, and also to rent or buy individual titles. The service is fast growing and a significant part of the wider Amazon Prime program.
Amazon Prime Video seeks a Finance Analyst who will both own the financial planning and reporting processes in Europe as well as provide analytical insight and modelling support to the Prime Video business. The Financial Analyst will be the key contact for Monthly/Quarterly Financial/Business Reviews. They will build and consolidate forecasts for each European country and report performance against plan to the Finance Director and business partners. They will also be expected to lead on ad hoc analysis and deep dives into metrics and financial performance concerning Prime Video. Based at the Amazon Digital Video office in Central London, the successful candidate will work within a close knit team of finance and analytics professionals focused on Prime Video Europe and more widely across Amazon Digital Video teams worldwide.
- Ownership of the monthly and annual financial planning process
- Consolidating the results and forecasts of the key sub-teams within Amazon Digital Video
- Facilitating financial review meetings with business leaders
- Coordination and communication across Amazon's finance leadership based in Europe and the US
- Applying general business and financial analysis to support strategic initiatives
- Establish and maintain operating and business metrics
- Ad hoc analysis into metrics and financial performance
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree (ideally in mathematical/economics or science subject)
- Relevant finance qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CFA or MBA)
- Must be comfortable working in cross-functional teams
- Possess strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated expertise with building and running financial models using MS Excel
- Excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the bigger commercial picture
- Strong commercial experience within a consulting, professional practice, banking, or business partnering role, preferably within Media/Online/Retail/Technology/Telecom.
- Knowledge of SQL, database, and data mining is desirable
- Demonstrated bias for action and ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Has a superior attention to detail
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
- Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills
- Ambitious, want to succeed and be part of a great team
- Would suit someone from a Transaction Services background from a Big Four firm