Transcreation Account Executive German Nordic Jobs Vacancy at Hogarth Worldwide London
Hogarth Worldwide London urgently required following position for Transcreation Account Executive German Nordic. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Transcreation Account Executive German Nordic Jobs Vacancy at Hogarth Worldwide London Jobs Details:
- Supporting the Transcreation Account Manager with various projects by following the approved processes, making sure projects are delivered by the agreed target date and by ensuring that the final material delivered is of a high quality
- Supporting the Terminologist to update and maintain the glossary as well as the translation memory on a project-by-project basis
- Working with the Talent Manager to source talent and update profiles and information on FIDO
- Developing strong relationships with local market copywriters and proofreaders
- Working with the Transcreation Account Manager to provide constructive feedback to the local talent at the end of each project
- Supporting the Transcreation Account Manager by undertaking general admin duties including writing status reports, updating and maintaining trackers etc
- Proven knowledge of Trados
- A Translation, Journalism, Literature or Language-based degree
- Dynamic and open-minded
- Passion for languages and culture
- Taste for creativity
- Organised and detail-orientated