Property Administrator Jobs Vacancy at The Disabilities Trust Burgess Hill
The Disabilities Trust Burgess Hill urgently required following position for Property Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Property Administrator Jobs Vacancy at The Disabilities Trust Burgess Hill Jobs Details:
The Disabilities Trust are seeking a Property Administrator to join the Estates and Facilities department based in our Head Office in Burgess Hill.
As our Property Administrator, you will work closely with our Head of Estates and the other members of the Estates team in ensuring that our national portfolio of properties upkeep is managed in a timely and efficient manner.
This is a varied role where you will be responsible for managing multiple tasks from the forwarding of contract tenders, to manning the Facilities Help Line and supporting senior members of the team on specific projects, the ability to multi-task and manage your time effectively is key to this role.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Provide support on property management procedures and templates
- To operate and manage the Estates and Property Helpdesk team
- Maintaining and updating the Estates & Property CAFM system(Concerto) including PPM, reactive and asset information
- Producing reports and managing dashboards
- Raising works orders for reactive and planned preventative maintenance tasks within agreed authority and processing invoices
- Ensuring that compliance data information is current
- Monitoring and reporting on service level agreements both internally and externally
- Administer progress on property projects and ensure required documentation is completed to a high standard and keep the Head of Estates informed accordingly
- Produce routine project summary reports and on an ad hoc basis as required
For this position The Disabilities Trust are able to pay a competitive salary of up to £23,345 with 28 Days Annual Leave (including Bank Holidays), Life Assurance and Pension.
If you would like more information on this position then please click on the attached Job Description and Person Specification.
If you are interesting in applying then please click on the link below: