Data Input Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Jll London
Jll London urgently required following position for Data Input Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Input Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Jll London Jobs Details:
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
We’re a Fortune 500 company. We work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 77,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
We are looking for a Data Input/ Analyst– Industrial and Logistics business line.
We are looking for a Data Inputter & Analyst for our Industrial and Logistics Lease Advisory business line.
JLL’s Industrial and Logistics team is one of the market leaders in the UK. We work closely with the Capital Markets, Occupational Markets and Research teams to inform clients on the latest market trends and to forecast the themes and factors which will influence the market.
This role will be part of the South East Industrial and Logistics team, gaining exposure to both capital and occupational markets. The role will be based in the Warwick Street office and the candidate will report into the Head of the Industrial and Logistics Lease Advisory but work closely with all the existing team.
A key part of the role will be to support the team with data analysis that will feed into client projects, pitches, presentations, reports and identifying new business opportunities.
What this job involves
- Wide ranging database management and the management of disaggregated data will be a major focus of the role. This includes, managing the databases already in place and assisting with the transition to a new online data system.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the new database and closing down of existing systems.
- The candidate will need to work with the team and other resources (news/PR/other agencies) to gather crucial market information and then accurately input it into the relevant data fields.
- Help identify business opportunities through historic deal analysis and monitoring lease events.
- Opportunity to learn JLL mapping software and produce in house style mapping analysis.
- This role provides an excellent opportunity for a candidate to gain experience across a variety of disciplines from gathering crucial market data, to inputting this data to working with a team on pitch support and business generation.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be/have:
- A university degree.
- A suitable candidate will have strong IT, numeracy and tech skills across a variety of platforms. The new web based information portal is intuitive but will require an individual with an attention to detail and the ability to encourage others to make use of the systems.
- A working knowledge of the industry is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work as a team and individually is vital, as is the ability to manage deadlines and deflect requests as appropriate.
- Ability to manage workloads and pressure while maintaining a high standard of attention to detail
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word is essential and experience with bespoke databases would also be beneficial. What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, JLL strives to contribute to the lasting values for clients, employees, shareholders, communities and our industry. Everything we do today should work towards Building a Better Tomorrow. Click here to learn more about JLL’s D&I commitment
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package
Location: Warwick Street, London
Job Opening Date: 13/02/18
Job Closing Date: 27/03/18
Apply quoting reference 73218BR at jll.com/careers.