Service Centre Manager Nottingham Jobs Vacancy at Alliance Healthcare Nottingham
Alliance Healthcare Nottingham urgently required following position for Service Centre Manager Nottingham. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Centre Manager Nottingham Jobs Vacancy at Alliance Healthcare Nottingham Jobs Details:
This role is responsible for the cost effective operation of Alliance Healthcare's Nottingham Service Centre through a management team and its people, providing twice daily deliveries of healthcare products to our customer base at the highest levels of service.
This role is also responsible for ensuring we operate a safe, legal and compliant facility.
The Service Centre Manager is the delegated Good Distribution Practice (GDP) Manager for the site and responsible for all aspects of Good Distribution Practice and Dispensing Appliance Contractor regulations which must be adhered to ensure the safeguard of our company licence and patient safety.
What will be your main responsibilites:
- Drive performance across the Nottingham Service Centre in support of the business objectives.
- Develop, gain agreement, implement and deliver the budget for the Service Centre.
- Lead the operation to meet agreed customer service targets and KPIs on a daily basis
- Address customer issues directly through correspondence, calls and direct face to face contact.
- Support the culture of People Development through individual Development and succession plans.
- Manage and control KPI’s specifically relating to Cost, Service, Compliance and Health and Safety.
- Ensure a safe working environment by implementing a culture of H&S throughout the site
- Ensure all operating standards are met through compliance to company policies and procedures and adherence to legislation. Act as site designate RP (Responsible Person).
- Graduate level degree or equivalent desirable
- Previous experience of managing a fast moving, high volume Wholesale and Distribution environment
- Significant experience of managing budgets, KPIs and operational environments
- Experience of a customer focussed environment
- Proven track record of delivering transformational change and managing Supply Chain Operations
- Previous experience of leading and engaging a large number of people
You will also be willing to travel nationally and internationally within the requirements of the position.
In return we will offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.