Aviation Security Agent Jobs Vacancy at Company Stansted
Company Stansted urgently required following position for Aviation Security Agent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Aviation Security Agent Jobs Vacancy at Company Stansted Jobs Details:
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Aviation Agent to join the G4S Secure Solutions (UK) team in the Stansted area.
- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at the premises of our clients
- To perform aviation security tasks such as bag and body searches, plane guarding and aircraft searches in accordance with DfT regulations and local operating procedures
- To use and maintain company/customer equipment as and when supplied
- Driving company liveried vehicle.
The Ideal Candidate:
To be considered for employment with G4S in this role you must be able to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Unrestricted right to work full time in the UK for a minimum period of 12 months
- Must be a UK resident for the last 3 years
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Must be able to pass the CRC check
- Have a five year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment, self- employment or full and part time education during that period.
- Must possess a Full clean UK driving licence.
About the Company:
G4S is a FTSE 100 Company and the world's leading provider of security solutions, with operations in over 100 countries Worldwide. G4S Secure Solutions (UK) Limited is one of the largest Business units in the G4S Group and the largest Security Services Company in the UK, with an annual turnover of approximately £440m and employing 20,000 people. Our success depends on the commitment of our employees to providing excellent customer service to all internal as well as external customers.
G4S is a global company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.