Cleaning Operative Jobs Vacancy at Aramark
Aramark urgently required following position for Cleaning Operative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cleaning Operative Jobs Vacancy at Aramark Jobs Details:
Location - Edinburgh
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Aramark is currently recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to work as part of the Hestia team working Side by Side with the MOD to deliver soft FM services.
You'll be part of a very big family and you are joining a winning team that is proud of its success. We draw our expertise, systems and processes from both parent companies who, together, have over 50 years' experience of supporting the Armed Forces.
We do what we say. We keep our promises and we will deliver them with your help - Side by Side and successful together!
- Ensure a professional and agreed service to the client;
- Link in with your line manager when stock needs replenishing and equipment defects need to be reported;
- Proactive reporting of all Health and Safety issues;
- Undertake training and development as required and use your own expertise to assist, where appropriate and necessary, with the training and development of fellow employees;
- Deliver Cleaning Services using task Card System Provided;
- Follow all method statements and risk assessments for cleaning tasks as per site pack;
- Work in a safe manner and ensure management of risk is used at all times.
- Contributes to the achievement of sustainability objectives through personal behaviour and adapting working practices where required.
- Operatives will be responsible for the logging of their own working hours using the relevant recording system on their site i.e. T&A systems or signing in sheets.
- Responsible for the completion of a variety of straightforward, stand-alone tasks or high-volume transactions within set rules and instructions;
- Takes instruction and will be subject to regular local supervision of progress against results and escalates issues when required;
- Likely to be a member of a team that focuses on day-to-day routine tasks;
- Responsible for the delivery of their own defined set of work including planning and decision-making;
- Interacts with stakeholders around specific work efforts and deliverables;
- Supports delivery of Health and Safety policy and standards.
- Job holder will maintain professional relationship with all key stakeholders including building users.
The job holders work will be regularly monitored to ensure compliance with task card cleaning system, health and safety compliance and professional delivery.
- Has awareness of cost/benefit as applicable to tasks performed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Able to perform role to the required standard within agreed time - frame of completion of training;
- NVQ Level 2 qualification as a minimum.