Team Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Acre London
Acre London urgently required following position for Team Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Acre London Jobs Details:
The global leaders in sustainability recruitment for 15 years, the team at Acre enables sustainability teams to drive change by collaborating on recruitment, search, talent development and business intelligence.
Headquartered in central London, Acre have placed sustainability professionals in over 30 countries around the world, at leading brands, NGOs, and service providers, and at 56 of the FTSE100 companies. Our reputation is such that 42% of the roles we place start with inbound calls.
We strive to embody the values of integrity, innovation and collaboration. As well as running high-profile events to encourage innovation and knowledge exchange across the marketplace, we produce thought-leadership material that starts new conversations about how to do business more responsibly. Our charity, the Acre Foundation has raised over £80,000 for causes close to our hearts and organises paid, off-site volunteering opportunities for all our employees.
As part of our ambitious growth plans, we are now looking for an intelligent and attentive individual to support four senior consultants and provide pivotal administrative support including:
- Everyday administration to ensure the smooth running of the team
- Booking client meetings and organising travel
- Supporting with marketing materials and tender documents
- Assisting with events and the production of relevant content
- Liaising with candidates and clients to arrange candidate interviews
- Updating and managing client and candidate intelligence on the database
- Adhoc administration tasks as they arise
- Highly organised, with strong time-management skills and the ability to effectively prioritise tasks and efficiently respond to urgent requests
- Solutions driven and proactive
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High level diary and logistical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to remain flexible, to coordinate conflicting priorities and to accommodate changes in schedules, logistics
- A team player, who can be discreet and professional in the workplace
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint