Programmatic Display Marketing Graduate Scheme April And June Starts Jobs Vacancy at Merkle Periscopix London
- Programmatic Display Marketing Graduate Scheme April And June Starts
- Merkle Periscopix
- London ENG
- 14 Feb, 2018 4 days ago
Merkle Periscopix London urgently required following position for Programmatic Display Marketing Graduate Scheme April And June Starts. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Programmatic Display Marketing Graduate Scheme April And June Starts Jobs Vacancy at Merkle Periscopix London Jobs Details:
We are looking for talented individuals to join our Programmatic Display campaign team in Summer 2018. Programmatic advertising is a rapidly evolving sector and our team is proud to be one of the most highly respected teams in Europe. Merkle’s Programmatic team won the Best Biddable Media Agency award this year in recognition of the team’s innovative approach and hard work.
Programmatic Display – never heard of it? Well, it’s the fastest-growing branch of digital marketing! It specialises in using intellectual technology platforms to efficiently place adverts online through a programmatic buying or real-time-bidding process. This engages hundreds of ad exchanges and publishers, and enables advertisers to show their Display ads to the right users at the right time.
- You will work with colleagues and clients to understand our clients’ objectives and will formulate a campaign strategy based around these
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing campaigns, analysing performance data and identifying ways to optimise performance
- You will liaise directly with clients, providing them with regular reports, analysis, insights and big-picture strategy
- You will be encouraged to help assist with our evolution and will have the opportunity to learn about new areas within the programmatic space, often having the chance to be first to market with new tools or targeting strategies
- You will be encouraged to participate in, and contribute to, our various initiatives in this regard as well as publishing blog posts etc. to help promote our capabilities with the wider community.
Excellent training - find out more about our training academies on our website:
- Intellectual curiosity and ambition are personality traits we love; you also must be a great team player, able to co-operate well and support your colleagues
- This is a fast-paced role and you will need to be an enthusiastic and well organised self-starter
- You must be able to work autonomously and within a team
- You must be articulate and confident in dealing directly with clients in a wide range of roles and organisations
- Strong written English is essential, as you will be communicating extensively via email and preparing reports for clients
- You must be comfortable with spreadsheets and basic numeracy, to be able to present information clearly and to reason your way through problems
As an individual committed to achieving high standards in everything you do, you must have an outstanding academic record including the following (or equivalents):
- Minimum of 320 UCAS points
- A predicted degree classification of 2:1 or above (in any subject)
As an international company with global clients, language skills are a huge plus! We are currently in need of Dutch and Arabic speakers especially.
Previous experience in our sector is a bonus, but certainly not necessary. Our marketers have completed a vast array of degrees – our teams include linguists, mathematicians, scientists, historians and even zoologists.
As we progress and develop as a company, you will too. Within our fast-growing company, there’s plenty of opportunity to develop your skill set and you’ll be encouraged to be curious and share new ideas. In exchange for your contribution to our award-winning company, we make sure you take advantage of a generous holiday allowance and are paid a competitive salary. We’re really proud of our company values and culture; we have regular company / team socials and want all our employees to enjoy coming into work. Some of our benefits include:
- Friendly, approachable office atmosphere - and business-casual dress code
- Free breakfast (toast, spreads, fresh fruit, coffee, tea)
- Regular company socials (bowling, Crystal Maze, quiz nights, annual Christmas and Summer parties to name a few!)
- On-site Games Room with ping pong and pool table
- The company pays for our lunch on the last Friday of every month
- On Friday’s at 4:30pm (aka. Four Thirsty) everyone can help themselves to a celebratory drink
- Cycle2Work scheme, free eye tests, a company mobile phone and season ticket loans (post 3-month probation)
Merkle | Periscopix are proud to have consistently featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For. We take great pride in this as it’s awarded as a result of employee feedback – we’re committed to maintaining a positive and enjoyable workplace.