Export Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Wearessg Crawley
Wearessg Crawley urgently required following position for Export Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Export Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Wearessg Crawley Jobs Details:
Role: Export Administrator / Export Coordinator
Location: Commutable from Crawley, Redhill, Guildford, Croydon, Brighton, Burgess Hill, East Grinstead and surrounding areas
Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 per annum + pension + life assurance & health care (after period of service) + 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:45am till 5:15pm
A global leader in their field are looking for an additional member to join their highly successful and growing team. The company takes great pride in its work and people, offering an excellent collaborative and innovative working environment for the right Candidate. They design and manufacture equipment for customers all over the world.
Features & Benefits of working for this company
- Opportunity to receive good training and development
- Work within fast paced, friendly and happy environment
- Work for a company that has great staff retention with long serving employees who enjoy what they do
- Work within an innovative environment that is rich with qualified, experience, professional and down to earth individuals
- Opportunities to advance your career, taken on further responsibilities and move within this global company
- Secure and stable employment with growth year on year
- Work for a well-established company who have been operating in the industry for over 20 years
On joining the company, you will be given comprehensive training in the factory to gain knowledge of their equipment, products and range, and to gain an insight to the whole manufacturing process from start to finish and gain knowledge of departmental interaction.
Once you have completed your training, you will be working in your role of Export Administrator specifically relating to spares, including;
- Involved throughout the whole process from communicating with Customers/Clients and recording orders, to checking stock, liaising with supply chain and creating picking lists through to invoicing and exporting of the equipment liaising with freight companies and completing the necessary export documentation.
- Managing orders coming through various channels, including phone calls and emails
- To discuss the spares order requirements, checking data to customer’s equipment records, to ensure part descriptions and product numbers are accurately identified.
- Monitoring stock levels to the computerized MRP system, to process orders fully.This includes the preparation of picking lists, despatch notes, invoicing, and export paperwork as required, liaising with accounts, logistics, stores, production and despatch staff accordingly.
- Booking transport for the goods – liaising with freight forwarders.This varies according to the size of order, the dimensions of the packaged goods, the destination, and requested despatch time.
- Liaising with logistics and production staff for orders which impact upon the production programme – requiring assembly and test requirements.
- Taking calls on the dedicated spares line and directing to the appropriate staff within the spares and service department
- Meticulous daily filing of spares orders paperwork.
- Experience working in an export role, ideally within a manufacturing/engineering type industry, however other industries will be considered
- We have two vacancies here, one for someone who is bilingual and can speak Spanish, while the other is only English.
- Previous experience of order processing skills and exporting overseas.
- Confident with good communication skills to liaise with worldwide customers.
- Strong computer skills, ideally with the use of ERP/MRP computer system, such as SAP or Navision
- Strong eye for details and methodical approach
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.