Production Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Axa London
Axa London urgently required following position for Production Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Axa London Jobs Details:
- Implement, improve, coordinate releases, troubleshoot and administer the Rosenberg Equities investment process globally, in close collaboration with the Research & Models, Portfolio Management, Trading, Investment Platform Engineering teams, and develop and support a series of Decision Support tools to enable the Investment Management companies to act upon the recommendations produced by the investment process in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they occur in our Investment Production Systems in order to produce and deliver alphas consistently, reliably, and in a timely basis as well as facilitate the ability of our Investment teams to continuously execute trade and manage portfolios efficiently with a minimum of error and/or interruption
- Identify and resolve, or coordinate resolution of technical issues, investigating, communicating and solving issues that occur between the trading systems and the operational and engineering systems with which they interface
- Configure and/or implement customizations to systems that optimize the workflow for individual users, specific businesses (Research & Models, Portfolio Management, Trading, Operations).
- Undergraduate degree
- Advanced degree or demonstrated skills in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field preferred
- Experience or interest in finance/investments/accounting/economics
- Object-oriented programming (Java, C++, C#)
- Databases (SQL data modeling)
- Scripting language such as Perl
- Able to work in small, multi-office teams where initiative and judgment are key
- Strong organizational skills and a demonstrated ability for proper problem escalation
- Track record of working well (contributing, communicating, planning) in a highly collegial team environment
- Strong ethics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to verbally communicate technical information and explain technical problems and solutions
- Demonstrated ability to identify pragmatic solutions to urgent technical issues
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.