Ticketing Manager Jobs Vacancy at Ambassador Theatre Group London
Ambassador Theatre Group London urgently required following position for Ticketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ticketing Manager Jobs Vacancy at Ambassador Theatre Group London Jobs Details:
Are you passionate about the arts and thrive in a fast paced environment? Are you a natural leader who can challenge a team to realise their full potential? Are you motivated by providing exemplary customer service, exceeding sales targets and can you inspire your team to do the same?
If so, The Phoenix Theatre is recruiting a creative and dynamic Ticketing Manager to be at the forefront of their Box Office who will continue to drive the venue forward to achieve the company vision.
We are looking for a Ticketing Manager who will be responsible for the day to day operations of our Box Office team, with direct line management responsibility for four Ticketing Assistants. Your role will help to build a thriving workforce who are motivated and creative in their approach to customer service, sales and producer relationships, whilst striving to embody the company’s values.
- Actively promote the companies vision and values.
- Build strong relationships with resident producers, marketing organisations and local ticketing agencies.
- Maximise sales within the Box Office and work to achieve our Key Performance Indicators, specifically: Average Ticket Price, Private Property Seats, Seat Package Sales.
- Develop the Box Office Team using targeted training with creative methods to encourage engagement.
- Ensure excellent health and safety and environmental practices.
- Create effective and progressive communication methods to ensure team buy-in.
- Inventory management to ensure maximum revenue achieved for each performance.
- Produce daily reports for producers and weekly sales reports for the theatre management team
Closing date: 12pm Friday 2nd February & Interviews: Wednesday 7th and Thursday 8th February
Application forms and vacancy information Please save the documents listed below to your computer. You can do this by clicking the links and following the instructions given by your operating system; usually, this will involve selecting the option to save the file to your desktop.
We would really appreciate you taking the time to complete our Equal Opportunities Survey - there is a link at the end of the application form. The survey is anonymous and does not form part of your application process. It allows us to monitor effectively and ensure we are reaching an appropriately diverse audience.
- Application form PDF
- Application form WORD
How To Apply
Please send your completed application form , so it reaches Ambassador Theatre Group by 02 February 2018 , quoting the job reference - PHOTIC , to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting the job reference ( PHOTIC ) in the subject line
- By post: Jaime Brent, Theatre Manager, The Phoenix Theatre, 110 Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0JP