Strategy Portfolio Manager Field Services Ascent Manchester Jobs Vacancy at Irwin Mitchell Llp Manchester
- Strategy Portfolio Manager Field Services Ascent Manchester
- Irwin Mitchell Llp
- Manchester ENG
- 17 May, 2018 4 days ago
Irwin Mitchell Llp Manchester urgently required following position for Strategy Portfolio Manager Field Services Ascent Manchester. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Strategy Portfolio Manager Field Services Ascent Manchester Jobs Vacancy at Irwin Mitchell Llp Manchester Jobs Details:
The objectives of this role are to provide support and assistance to the General Manager in 4 key areas.
- Portfolio oversight monitoring case progression and commercial performance of instructions under management
- Regulatory adherence of our service delivery
- Delivery and adherence of service against Client SLA’s and KPI’s
- Day to day client Relationship Management
This role covers highlighting and identifying areas for improvement and working collaboratively with colleagues to implement progressive market leading solutions. The successful candidate will also oversee regular reporting, MI production and liaise with clients directly as appropriate. At all times you will represent Ascent professionally and positively to exceed client expectations.
- Full oversight of dedicated client work streams and live portfolio’s under management to ensure we optimize performance and revenue generation.
- Identifying potential risks and opportunities to improve our service delivery to our clients, developing action plans to address, and overseeing the implementation and roll out of these plans.
- To manage the day to day client relationship with assigned key clients and act as first point of contact for any supplier management queries.
- Ensure work undertaken is in line with client expectations best practice and SLA requirements and devise action plans when standards aren’t met, ensuring the General Manager is fully aware of failings and performance concerns.
- Assist credit control in progression of invoices >90 days to improve overall business cashflow.
- Manage the whole client audit and oversight process. Own dedicated client audit outputs and progress to completion
- Participate in regular performance calls/meetings and ensure all requirements are cascaded across the operationally team and successfully delivered
- Manage client related actions derived from performance meetings and ensure they are progressed to completion or escalated to the General Manager in the event we are failing or unable to progress agree actions.
- Produce routine monthly dashboard reporting requirement to clients including but not limited to the TCF dashboard, Conduct Risk and performance dashboards
- Cascade of client feedback – performance results, issues, risks, E2E, complaint outcomes
- Create and design wireframes on the back of client feedback
It is essential that you have experience of working in an FCA regulated environment. We are also looking for candidates who can demonstrate client relationship management and someone who exceeds those expectations
Experience and knowledge of consumer and commercial debt recovery processes and strategies are also essential.
In addition to your competitive basic salary we have an exciting benefits package including a contributory pension scheme, critical illness cover, health cash plan, death in service, discounted legal services, 25 days hols (this increases with length of service), discounted online shopping, season ticket loans
Full time 35 hours (Permanent)
Salary - £25-28K
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a successful Credit Reference and a Basic CRB Disclosure check before starting.
Irwin Mitchell and Ascent Performance Group Limited are Equal Opportunities Employers.