Document Controller Jobs Vacancy at Company Macclesfield
Company Macclesfield urgently required following position for Document Controller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Document Controller Jobs Vacancy at Company Macclesfield Jobs Details:
Sitec has a great opportunity for a Document Controller (construction) to join our expanding on-site UK team for a major and prestigious scientific and pharmaceutical giant based in Macclesfield. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a long term future with a well-established company.
Key accountabilities of the Document Controller
* Control of documentation produced in support of the Project in accordance with published Policy and Procedures
* Deliver documents and records against key project dates
* Receive, Issue and Control Project documentation - new and updated
* Review and amend, as required, existing Project documentation metadata
* Ensure consistent management and administration of documentation
* Provide advice and support to all stakeholders - internal and external
* Widely promote the Document Management processes
* Good basic education to at least GCSE level or equivalent is essential
* Electronic Records Management qualifications are desirable
* Life-cycle management of information
* Good understanding of Change Management in relation to Document Control
* Classification of documentation
* All phases of Construction Projects
* Document Distribution
* Document Workflow
Experience / skills
* Document Control on Major Construction Projects
* Proficient with using Electronic Document Management Systems
* Version Control
* Ability to follow process
* Attention to detail
* Proficiency with MS Office
* Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat
* Knowledge of AutoCAD
* Excellent communication skills with staff at all levels - verbal and written
* To work as part of a team
* To motivate self and others
* To use own initiative
* Diplomacy when dealing with sensitive information
Sitec have been working with our client for over 16 years within the Facilities Management department managing and maintaining Facilities Managements asset information. We have worked closely to evolve the service to become a complete managed service team to provide support to the Facilities Management department, Local Projects and most recently Global Projects. Sitec's role is to assist the owners of asset information with the management, creation and update of documents, drawings and the systems where the information is held.
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.
Vacancy Summary Salary Neg. Location Macclesfield Job Type Permanent Start Date ASAP Ref No 138423-170931_0178035051 Date Advertised 13 Sep 2017