Marketing Intern Performance Jobs Vacancy at Ebay Inc London
Ebay Inc London urgently required following position for Marketing Intern Performance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Intern Performance Jobs Vacancy at Ebay Inc London Jobs Details:
At eBay we’re passionate about connecting people with the things they love. As the world’s biggest online marketplace, we pride ourselves on technology-led innovation and want to help shape the future of commerce across the UK and the world.
We put our customers, buyers and sellers, at the centre of everything we do. We honour where we came from–we’re still about pre-loved items, but today, 83% of products on ebay.co.uk are new.
As a global brand our purpose is to create opportunities:
- For individual sellers, small businesses and large merchants worldwide
- For shoppers seeking value, selection and convenience
- For our people, who aspire to make the world better.
We offer a great culture and supportive working environment and this is an exciting opportunity to build your marketing skills and experience at one of the most influential brands in the UK.
This role will sit in the Performance & Loyalty Marketing team and will give the successful candidate an introduction to a highly sophisticated performance marketing operation. Approximately 25% of global advertising spend goes to just google and facebook, up from 9% just five years ago – come see how that works.
- Support weekly performance analysis across eBay UK’s online advertising channels including Google and Facebook, using internal reporting tools to assess trends
- Work closely with local finance partner and central European marketing performance to query changes in weekly metrics such as traffic and new buyer acquisition
- Liaise with channel operations partners in the US to update on new projects and initiatives that are expected to improve channel performance
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
- Curious, analytical nature – keen to understand the “why” of things as well as the “how”
- Organised and able to work quickly and function well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on different projects with different stakeholders at once
- Excellent communication skills, ability to earn trust of stakeholders quickly
- Skilled in the use of excel, powerpoint and word
- Self-starter with plenty of initiative and drive
- Drives for results and demonstrates a can-do attitude
- Builds relationships and is a team player
- Customer-centric focus
- Ability to think innovatively and solve problems effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates flexibility and can effectively manage through a fast paced, fast changing environment
- Fun, hardworking, innovative, and personable
Qualifications, knowledge & experience required.
- Current student or recent University graduate
- Entry level knowledge of marketing (esp performance marketing) a bonus but not required
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement