Loyalty Assistant Cards Jobs Vacancy at Debenhams Head Office London
Debenhams Head Office London urgently required following position for Loyalty Assistant Cards. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Loyalty Assistant Cards Jobs Vacancy at Debenhams Head Office London Jobs Details:
Debenhams is currently embarking on a business wide transformation via our Debenhams Redesigned strategy. We are focused on putting our customers at the heart of everything we do, investing heavily in analytics to further understand our shoppers and allow us to deliver a 'confidence boosting, sociable and fun' experience.
We are placing emphasis on our in-store and digital experience, to make Debenhams a leading Digital and Different high street Destination. In order to achieve our exciting new goals, we need the best talent in the market!
If you bring an innovative, collaborative and customer centric approach, and aren’t afraid of a challenge we want to talk to you!
Marketing Assistant - Loyalty
- Division: CRM
- Level: Entry
- Location: London Support Centre, Regents Place, NW1 3FG. http://www.regentsplace.com/contact-us
Working in the CRM team is an exciting and rewarding opportunity and as a Loyalty Assistant supporting the Marketing Manager with the development of Personal Finance campaigns and CRM across Debenhams Cards you will learn and develop your career. This role also gives you the chance to work on Insurance products and Travel Money enhancing your knowledge in a growing area.
What you will be doing…
- Oversee the creative execution of multi-channel Personal Finance marketing campaigns (DM + Email), pulling together print, email, data, creative briefs, amends process, proofing and full compliance approval – to include in store collateral, cardholder statements, email, online banners, microsite and PR content.
- Responsibility for supporting Cardholder CRM and retention campaigns with full post campaign analysis.
- Responsibility for updating, maintaining and complete fulfilment of cardholder statement campaigns (messages + inserts) – liaising with credit provider NewDay Ltd.
- Responsible for maintaining all cardholder support materials e.g. Early life, Welcome booklets, Takeones, in store POS and online banners.
- Demonstrating the Debenhams behaviours through how work is delivered
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
What you will bring…
- Some experience within CRM / Loyalty would be advantageous
- Financial acumen
- Stakeholder management skills
- An interest in CRM, loyalty and retention
- Personal finance, Travel money, Cards experience would be advantageous
What you will get in return…
- 25% discount in stores and online
- Access to external discounts and promotions through Perks@Debenhams
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Access to In-house Sample Sales
- Early Finish Fridays on Pay Day
- Subsidised Restaurant
To support this business transformation, our people need to demonstrate:
Energy – One Team – Ownership – Ambition
MAKE IT HAPPEN – MAKE IT BRILLIANT – WE’LL BACK YOU ALL THE WAY