Key Holder Supervisor Too Faced Retail Store Jobs Vacancy at Estee Lauder London
Estee Lauder London urgently required following position for Key Holder Supervisor Too Faced Retail Store. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Key Holder Supervisor Too Faced Retail Store Jobs Vacancy at Estee Lauder London Jobs Details:
IT’S HAPPENING! ARE YOU READY TO BRING IT?
Too Faced is opening our first Free Standing Store on Carnaby Street in London, England and we are looking for a dynamic and inspirational Key Holder/Supervisor to support the Store Manager and Assistant Manager to ensure the smooth, efficient running of the store. The Key Holder/Supervisor is responsible for adhering to and setting an example for all brand expectations regarding customer service, image and professional standards. If you are an ambitious self-starter who is looking for a supervisory role, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
THIS IS HOW YOU WORK IT:
- Responsible for carrying out essential start and end of the day cash reconciliation and will also have responsibility for opening and closing the store on a rota basis.
- Ensure the Store is merchandised to comply with the Too Faced brand image and standards at all times
- Ensure the counters, testers and the store generally are kept clean and tidy at all times to reflect the Too Faced brand image
- Personally demonstrate excellent selling skills, acting as a role model for team members
- Ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- Participate in events on counter to drive business, educating teams on product focus for theme of event / activity
- Minimum 1-2 years of proven retail experience, preferably within cosmetics
- Demonstrate knowledge of Too Faced products and a passion for the beauty industry
- Previous retail operations experience including inventory and facilities management and cash reconciliation
- Be teamwork-oriented with the ability to lead/work in a selling, goal-driven environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend an interview
Posted Date4 weeks ago
CategorySales - International
Brand: Too Faced