Administration Officer Jobs Vacancy at Davies Group Peterborough
Davies Group Peterborough urgently required following position for Administration Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Officer Jobs Vacancy at Davies Group Peterborough Jobs Details:
To provide back office support for the business as follows:
1. Time & Invoice Processing (50%)
a. Administration of the Timesheets system & chasing timesheets from contractors incl. dealing with queries relating to timesheets & setting up new starters
b. Collation of timesheets data for invoicing purposes (weekly and monthly)
c. Chasing and checking/QA of contractor invoices
d. Preparing client invoices and supporting payment processing
e. Completing invoice trackers and MI/Audit trails for invoicing
f. Working with finance team to upload invoicing data to accounting systems
2. Recruitment and Onboarding support (45%)
a. Vetting & Referencing support
b. Contractor ‘onboarding’ co-ordination and support
c. Provision of references for contractors
3. Contractor Database & General Admin (5%)
a. Update and maintenance of contractor contact & CVs database
General filing & record keeping in line with compliance requirements
Skills & Experience:
- Computer literate and good with Microsoft Office (Excel/Word) - particularly competent working with Excel spreadsheets/formulas, numbers, and checking
- Ideally, previous Accounts/Payroll and accounting systems experience e.g. Sage
- Numerate with attention to detail, plus good written and verbal (telephone) skills
- Well organised with good time management
- Flexible and can work under pressure
- Self-starter & quick learner
Graduate level or equivalent, with good demonstrable English and Maths competence essential, ideally with professional back office experience
Are you a Davies Person?
All Davies Group employees need to be able to demonstrate our Big IDEA, Inspire, Deliver, Empower and Aspire. It is essential all employees embed these behaviours in line with their job role.