Relationship Director Jobs Vacancy at Barclays London
Barclays London urgently required following position for Relationship Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Relationship Director Jobs Vacancy at Barclays London Jobs Details:
Relationship Director- Corporates
As a Barclays Relationship Director, you will build and acquire highly proactive, long-term, internal and external business relationships to grow and develop a portfolio of Corporate clients to generate sustained long term income. A key element of the role is to engage with the client’s senior management team and obtain an in-depth understanding of their strategic business needs and issues and overtime being seen as a ‘Go To’ by potential clients. The ultimate aim of the Relationship Director is to build and maintain a portfolio of clients, deliver exceptional sales & business performance whilst maintaining sound risk management.
Overseas Services has a range of banking and investment management solutions based in four of the world’s leading financial centres. The business supports 61,000 clients in the UK, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man and around the world from local business and retail clients to trust companies and fiduciaries by providing banking, credit, treasury and investment solutions to overseas customer segments through a relationship-led service, online channels and product specialists. Our ambition is to deliver overseas expertise and specialism for our clients and act as gateway to the wider Barclays Group.
As a Relationship Director, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Identifying, developing and securing new relationships with a range of Barclays Wealth and Investment Management and Barclays Group partners across the target jurisdictions or market, ensuring client satisfaction
- Actively leading initiatives with external business introducers, trade associations, solicitors and accountants
- Increasing the portfolio value of key Corporate clients, actively managing and growing effective client relationships, identifying and managing solutions to meet a wide range of client needs
- Maintaining regular proactive contact with the client and respond swiftly to client queries and questions
- Proactively acquiring new clients through referrals from existing clients and relationships with a network of introducers
- Supervising a small number of Account Executives on a day-to-day basis, although there will be no direct line management responsibility for these members of staff As a Relationship Director, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Experienced within financial services and will have a thorough understanding and appreciation of the need to operate to high risk and regulatory standards particularly in their target markets
- Excellent technical competencies such as; profit orientation and business awareness with a client focus, relationship-orientated in a culturally diverse international market
- The ability to exert commercial negotiation and influencing skills and demonstrate a strong knowledge of global economics and political conditions, current affairs and competitor activity
- Being a self-starter, action oriented, with a focus on continuous improvement in all areas of work and known for your enthusiasm and productivity and ability to deliver results,
- Demonstrate a depth of commercial understanding of the businesses they have supported in the past, coupled with an appetite to build a deep appreciation of the corporate and intermediary banking sector
- Excellent command of the English language with strong written and verbal communication skills is crucial The Benefits: Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. Our Culture: Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it. Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Diversity: At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation. Ready to apply? There are three stages to our application process: 1. Application: On your application we'll ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You’ll also be required to upload a CV, so it's a good idea to have it ready. 2. CV Review: If you meet the criteria for the role you’ve applied for, a member of our team will be in touch to conduct a short telephone interview to explore your application in greater detail. 3. Assessment: If your application is successful at this stage, we’ll ask you to complete an online Situational Judgment Test to explore your alignment to the Barclays Values and Competencies. Your recruiter will be able to provide further information about the test. Visit our website for tips and advice on each stage www.jobs.barclays.co.uk/advice or click below to apply now. We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process. #LI-AK1