Devops Engineer Jenkins Puppet Git Aws Azure Jobs Vacancy at Opus Recruitment Solutions Reigate
Opus Recruitment Solutions Reigate urgently required following position for Devops Engineer Jenkins Puppet Git Aws Azure. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Devops Engineer Jenkins Puppet Git Aws Azure Jobs Vacancy at Opus Recruitment Solutions Reigate Jobs Details:
Location: Reigate Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £450 - £550 Start Date: ASAP
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Expert knowledge of Continuous Integration environments (Team City, Jenkins, Visual Studio)
- Expert knowledge of repo management (Artifactory, NPM)
- Expert knowledge of version Control GitHub/Git/Mercurial and differing workflows
- Knowledge of Continuous Deployment technologies (Octopus Deploy/Shippable)
- Knowledge of Config/Provisioning technologies ( Chef/Puppet/Vagrant/Ansible)
- Knowledge of continuous code quality tools such as SonarQube
- Knowledge of cloud based technologies (AWS/Azure)
- Understand the current automated CI practices and recommend improvements.
- Responsible for collaborating with developers and testers to help build code, run tests, manage issues, and support the development/deployment pipeline.
- Improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the continuous integration environment, automating wherever possible
- Assist in managing version control branches/tags
- Support the software development life cycle and Agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum
- Troubleshoot compile and build failures, and facilitate resolution
- Create and maintain continuous integration process documentation
- Contributes to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organizations Agile project life cycle
- Work with all development teams, senior management and QA teams to help CI support the business strategy/road map.
- Perform other administrative and technical duties as directed by manager
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss any other work opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org