Sales Associate Manchester New Cathedral Street Hours Jobs Vacancy at Michael Kors Manchester
- Sales Associate Manchester New Cathedral Street Hours
- Michael Kors
- Manchester ENG
- 26 Sep, 2017 26 days ago
Michael Kors Manchester urgently required following position for Sales Associate Manchester New Cathedral Street Hours. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Associate Manchester New Cathedral Street Hours Jobs Vacancy at Michael Kors Manchester Jobs Details:
Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
To achieve personal and store sales goals and develop lasting client relationships. To comply with all company policies, procedures and directives. To ensure the highest level of customer service standards are maintained at all times.
- Meet sales goals
- Utilize the elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
- After closing a sale, monitor all details including: shipping, alterations (if applicable) and special requests to ensure customer satisfaction
- Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
- Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Build and maintain repeat clientele; utilize client book
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
- Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
- Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
- Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork.
- Participate in inventories
- Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
- Properly execute all relevant register functions
- Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
- Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs and meetings as directed by store management