Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Dunelm Stoke-on-Trent
Dunelm Stoke-on-Trent urgently required following position for Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Dunelm Stoke-on-Trent Jobs Details:
Dunelm are currently recruiting for an Administrator to work in our busy Inbound team at our Stoke Distribution Centre on a permanent basis. As the market leader in home furnishing across the UK, Dunelm is continuing to grow, making our business the perfect next step for you in your career.
The position is shift based and working 5 days from 7, reporting directly to the Inbound Planning Manager.
The successful applicant will be responsible for performing various office based tasks and assist with all inbound delivery bookings whilst contributing to team moral, organisation and efficiency. It requires working in a fast-paced environment with team members and communicating with all levels of the organization, both internal and external.
Duties will include:
- Action any emails/calls that are received by Goods-in
- Co-ordinate outside storage requirement
- Daily inventory of re-checks
- Produce daily and weekly reports
- Monitor days’ inbound deliveries
- Continually develop teamwork throughout the office with regular communication updates and handovers
- Effectively communicate to improve relationship with colleagues & suppliers
- Assist the current team in responding to potential issues & queries
- Previous commercial experience of SAP WM / EWM preferable
- Good P.C skills including Work and Excel
- Basic knowledge of Dunelm
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Flexibility and willing to work overtime and at weekends may be required
- High level of self-motivation
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a group
- Experience in a similar role
• 15% discount
• Sharesave options
• Peoples pension
• Competitive holiday allowance
If this sounds like the job for you, and you’d like the exciting opportunity to join the team, we'd love to hear from you. Please send us a copy of your updated CV and a cover letter with a brief reason why you think you are suitable for this position.