Trade Counter Assistant Trainee Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy at Orange Recruitment Cribbs Causeway
- Trade Counter Assistant Trainee Sales Representative
- Orange Recruitment
- Cribbs Causeway ENG
- 21 Sep, 2017 26 days ago
Orange Recruitment Cribbs Causeway urgently required following position for Trade Counter Assistant Trainee Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Trade Counter Assistant Trainee Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy at Orange Recruitment Cribbs Causeway Jobs Details:
(Trainee Sales Representative)
Location: Cribbs Causeway, Bristol
Salary: £18k package
Our client is part of Mercado Group, the country’s leading distributor of Floor Coverings. Customers are independent retailers and contractors, located throughout the United Kingdom within established sales territories.
Our client currently has a vacancy for a Trade Counter Assistant with the talent and motivation to progress to become a Field Sales Representative of the future. This excellent opportunity is based at their busy Trade Counter on Cribbs Causeway in Bristol and exists as a result of internal promotion.
• Ensure the trade counter customers are served quickly and efficiently.
• Ensure telephones are answered promptly, and orders taken accurately and priced correctly.
• Process e-mail and faxed orders.
• Learn all aspects of the Trade Counter & Sales Office function
• Develop excellent product knowledge.
• Develop excellent working relationships with our customers and field based team.
• Maintain stock levels and merchandising within the trade counter and showroom.
• Some warehouse duties, including stock taking and assisting customers with loading.
• Support the trade counter manager in developing sales.
• Learn sales techniques and adapt to your own personality.
• Accompanied working with existing representatives in the field.
The successful candidate will:
• Be highly motivated and keen to succeed and progress within the business.
• Have an excellent attendance record in previous roles.
• Be educated to a good standard at GCSE level, and will ideally have achieved good grades at ‘A’ Level, though common sense and an excellent work ethic are more important!
• Have the ability to communicate with customers and colleagues at all levels.
• Be well-organised, methodical and calm under pressure.
• Have a good understanding of IT systems including Excel, Word and e-mail, (training will be given on our in-house system).
• Aspire to succeed in a career in Sales and want to progress to a field sales role in the future.
• Be flexible to meet the needs of the business.
Knowledge of flooring products is not essential, but would be an advantage, as would experience of a similar working environment. A forklift licence would also be an advantage.
Our client offers a full benefits package, which includes excellent salary structure including bonuses, sick pay scheme, pension scheme and life assurance.
Closing date for applications 11th October 2017