Program Manager Community Operations Jobs Vacancy at Uber London
Uber London urgently required following position for Program Manager Community Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Program Manager Community Operations Jobs Vacancy at Uber London Jobs Details:
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
At Uber, thousands of people are engaged in providing world-class support to riders and drivers across the world. We need to onboard hundreds more people each month and ensure that those we have hired continuously develop their skills, no matter the role. As a Program Manager you will lead initiatives that make this happen!
You will own projects and interface directly with senior leaders and multiple teams across Community Operations, gathering insights from community contacts and helping set priorities which make riders’ & drivers’ experience more magical. You’ll be an advocate for implementing programs and improvements across EMEA Community Operations. This is a great chance to move from a ‘strategy’ role to something operational where you’ll see the impact you achieve every single day.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead initiatives to drive process and operational improvements across the EMEA Community Operations org
- Build professional, repeatable processes and standards to scale support operations
- Work with team members at all levels to provide world-class experiences for them
- Drive improvement in key performance indicators
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to drive positive changes for Community Operations org
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3-7+ years of experience, including experience working in a consulting firm, banking, and FMCG industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier university in industrial engineering, project management certification, or an MBA
- Prior experience in change management
- Ability to understand technology and bridge the gap between technology and people
- An ability to make things happen
- A flair for writing - concise, structured and packed with personality
- Literate in SQL (desired) and Excel or other data management tools