Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy at Barclays Glasgow
Barclays Glasgow urgently required following position for Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy at Barclays Glasgow Jobs Details:
Duration of contract: fixed-term, 12 months
As a Barclays Digital Content Marketing Manager within our Campaign Team - Omni-channel Engagement and Commercialisation you'll enjoy a great opportunity to support the Head of Marketing in delivering world class global marketing activity to drive the Barclays brand and reputation across Barclays UK, in the Wealth & Investments, Premier and Community segments. You will help deliver integrated marketing communications to drive business-led targets in a fast paced environment with a Marketing team who are responsible for delivering insight driven, highly creative, commercially focused marketing activity.
Working from our Head Office in Canary Wharf, you will join us at an exciting time as we drive change in the market to become the digital leader and 'go-to' bank. We are investing in our employees now in order to support our international business through a period of significant growth over the next two to three years.
As a Digital Content Marketing Manager, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Supporting the Head of Marketing with integrated campaigns and best in class customer experience
- Collaborating across all functions to deliver an effective marketing strategy to meet business objectives
- Managing of budgets for all creative resources both internal and external
- Delivering editorial article production across Smart Investor
- Delivering video content across Smart Investor businesses, to aid retention and encourage acquisition
- Managing and developing editorial calendar and oversight of all content
As a Digital Content Marketing Manager, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Experience of developing effective marketing plans and world-class creative delivery for large-scale organisations
- Broad experience of digital marketing across a range of digital platforms - primarily the internet and mobile devices, plus other emerging platforms
- Experience in generating value from marketing activity with a strong commercial acumen underpinned by a grasp of monitoring, measurement and evaluation of activity and demonstration of ROI.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to articulate complex material to a wide range of audiences up to D and MD level
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicants
Ready to apply?
There are up to five stages to our application process:
1. Application: On your application we'll ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You’ll also be required to upload a CV, so it's a good idea to have it ready.
2. Online Assessment: We'll then ask you to complete an online assessment exercise which we will send to you via email. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles, but they'll also provide you with some insight into what our roles entail.
3. Application Review: We will review your application along with your responses to the online assessment exercise. Depending on the type of role you are applying for, we may contact you to arrange a brief telephone interview to discuss your experience in more detail.
4. Interview: If your application is progressed, we'll invite you to attend a face-to-face interview. We want you to be free to choose an interview time that suits you, so we'll provide some options and ask you to select your preferred timeslot.
5. Outcome: We will keep you updated throughout the process. If you attend an interview, we'll be in touch within five working days of all interviews being completed to advise you of the outcome.
Visit our website for tips and advice on each stage www.jobs.barclays.co.uk/advice or click below to apply now.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.