Receptionist Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Cis Security London
Cis Security London urgently required following position for Receptionist Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Cis Security London Jobs Details:
HSF Health care plan, HSF Perk Box – discounts & offers, Cycle to work scheme, Childcare voucher scheme, A view for career development, First class training allowing you to develop your skills, Employee recognition awards
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Administrator / Receptionist for the hospitality sector, who will demonstrate a high-quality customer service to both our clients and service users
- Position: Receptionist / Administrator
- Location: Lewisham, South East London
- Pay Rate: £8.39 per hour
- Hours: Average 25 hours per week
- Shifts: Various days (latest finish is 20:00)
- Admin / ID Checking Experience is required
- Ideally to live in South East London
- Experience of admin/security within a healthcare environment would be an advantage
- SIA Licence would be a bonus
- Comprehensive customer service and customer care
- To have a smart appearance befitting the company
- Responsible, trustworthy and reliable
- Outstanding organisational skills
- You will be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality in relation to your duties and the information you will be exposed to
- Excellent customer service and communication both written & verbal
- Good understanding of Data Protection/Confidentiality
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel , Access
- All round office duties including filing, photocopying, office administration, database Microsoft outlook, data entry and telephone support. Providing excellent customer service, reception supervision/ cover.
- ID/Access Control System: Processing and issuing ID/Access cards to hospital staff, inputting correct data provided for access permission.
- Checking Id and authentication provided by staff following Trust procedures. Maintaining the Id/Access Control System/ deleting old, out of date records. Registering new staff on the database, updating any amendments.
- Organising stationery/stock control.
- Car parking permits Processing: Process Car Parking permits for internal/ external staff, processing payments and setting up monthly deductions with Finance. Liaise with Finance with any issues. Organising parking for external company for visits, arrange invoices.
- Maintaining the spreadsheet logs for parking permits, payments, car parking relating issues.
- Liaise between Consultants, Doctors and Staff with car parking issues.
- Proactively identifying problems and addressing them for Finance
- Preparation of computation for accounts figures.
- Arrange on-call rooms for Consultant and Doctors, keeping log of in and out going keys
- Handling queries via email and telephone to resolve issues.
- Providing contractors with parking charges, logging receipts on database
- To support the Security Manager/Car Park Manager with Administrative duties
- To prepare and submit reports of Car Park activity as and when required
- HSF Health care plan
- HSF Perk Box – discounts & offers from cinema tickets to days out
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- First class training allowing you to develop your skills
- A view for career development
- Long service award
- Employee Recognition awards