Project Manager Jobs Vacancy at Boots Nottingham
Boots Nottingham urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy at Boots Nottingham Jobs Details:
IT Project Manager
About Boots Boots is the UKs leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK, our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc, the first global pharmacy-led health and wellbeing enterprise.
Boots IT offer exciting opportunities to work at the heart of the business, supporting and delivering technology critical to Boots’ performance.
We are looking for a talented and dedicated individual to join the Solutions Delivery team. Delivering innovative solutions across the Commercial, Retail and Healthcare functions of the business, the team works collaboratively with key business customers, Boots IT colleagues and the wider Walgreens Boots Alliance group, getting the most value out of Boots’ IT investment. As a member of the team you will contribute to the delivery of often leading-edge solutions in an interesting and engaging environment.
You will be part of a conscientious, efficient, sociable team, and as a key member of Boots IT, drive the continued success of the company’s future.
You will be taking a key role in the delivery of IT solutions, from inception to go-live. You will be working collaboratively with a variety of teams, both internal to Boots and third party. The main responsibilities of the role are:
• Driving the end-to-end delivery of large, complex projects within timescale, cost and quality constraints
• Applying the Boots IT project delivery methodology and processes, using an Agile or Waterfall approach
• Leading virtual teams, drawing on resources from across Boots IT, partners and third parties
• Leading and motivating the project team, providing coaching and guidance
• Managing project budgets; reporting on project progress
• Proactively managing project risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
Key skills and experience required
• Proven ability to deliver large (£1m plus), complex projects on time, on budget and to scope
• Expert knowledge of Project Management principles and processes
• Strong understanding of a range of technologies - with experience of .com or mobile being a particular advantage
• Ability to rapidly assimilate, digest and understand a large amount of technical, delivery and stakeholder detail
• Ability to work at low levels of detail whilst retaining the ‘big picture’
• Ability to lead diverse teams and build strong relationships with people at all levels
• Ability to drive results at pace, whilst retaining the commitment and engagement of the team
• Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels; credibility with senior stakeholders
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• PRINCE2, APM/PMI or equivalent qualification is desirable
• Experience of project delivery in a Retail environment is an advantage
Our Ideal Candidate
We are seeking a dynamic, driven and resourceful person, who has a proven track record of delivery of large, complex IT projects, across a range of technologies, with the passion and energy to continue to build their skills and experience at Boots.
You will need to be able to lead and inspire diverse teams of people and manage stakeholders across the business. You will be a self-starter and have a strong background in project delivery. The role represents a fantastic opportunity for an individual to further their career and make an impact in a new organisation.