Orthopaedic Reconstruction Territory Manager South London Surrey East Sussex Jobs Vacancy at Smith Nephew Field Based
- Orthopaedic Reconstruction Territory Manager South London Surrey East Sussex
- Smith Nephew
- Field Based
- 20 Jun, 2018 29 days ago
Smith Nephew Field Based urgently required following position for Orthopaedic Reconstruction Territory Manager South London Surrey East Sussex. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Orthopaedic Reconstruction Territory Manager South London Surrey East Sussex Jobs Vacancy at Smith Nephew Field Based Jobs Details:
Territory Manager – Orthopaedic Reconstruction
South London/Surrey/East Sussex
Smith & Nephew is a diversified advanced medical technology business that supports healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries to improve the quality of life for their patients.
We have 16,500 employees around the world, a nnual sales in 2016 were more than $4.6 billion .and we are a constituent of the UK's FTSE100
Being a market leader requires dedication and a commitment to continuous improvement.
Smith & Nephew demands the very highest standards of our products and people. We place equal emphasis on building both a world-class salesforce and portfolio of patient solutions.
With a history dating back over 150 years and a presence in over 90 countries, Smith & Nephew is a recognised global leader within the Medical Devices industry. Today as a FTSE top 100 business with 14000 employees, we focus on innovation within Wound Management, Endoscopy and Orthopaedics.
As a Territory Manager within our Recon business area you will be responsible for maximising the sales and profit of our products, through regular contact with target customers.
Day to day the role would include
- The career enrichment and buzz of making a difference to patient outcomes and supporting a highly trained clinical team.
- Championing change with procurement and clinical management using our clinical data and business proposals.
- Building strong business relationships with key Surgeons, Theatre Managers, Procurement leads & where appropriate, hospital management
- Driving & achieving sales targets for the defined territory
- Developing and maintaining an up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of the relevant territory to cover customer information, business potential, purchasing protocols, competitor activity and market trends
- Developing a territory business plan and constantly identifying new business opportunities with existing and new customers
- Holding clinical meetings/training sessions to highlight and demonstrate key products ensuring their safe & effective usage
- Working closely with S&N colleagues to maximise cross-business sales opportunities within the assigned territory across our Wound Care, Recon, Trauma & Sports Medicine business units
- Coordinate, negotiate & develop commercial pricing proposals and tender submissions for territory accounts
- We see this role spending a significant amount of time in operating theatre supporting and training teams in the safe and effective use of our diverse portfolio
You will be a sales professional with a demonstrable track record of success in your career. The calibre of candidate we seek will have strong commercial acumen, strategic planning skills, experience of pricing & value added negotiations, plus self-motivation and drive to succeed. The ability to manage a complex portfolio of products and drive the business unit strategy is a critical success factor for the role. Experience in an operating theatre environment, plus experience with clinical and procurement stakeholders is useful, but not essential.
We have a market leading training function, which delivers initial and continuous development to our salesforce, ranging from technical portfolio training and clinical data, to selling and advanced negotiation skills.
We are looking for:
- Batchelor’s Degree
- Ability to manage pressure scenarios and effectively communicate with highly trained customer group
- Forging strategic partnerships and trusting relationships with surgeons
- Self-motivation, strong communication/presentation skills and the ability to interpret data.
- Ability to influence key opinion leaders and healthcare decision makers
Smith & Nephew is committed to helping people regain their lives by repairing and healing the human body. We believe that this can only be achieved by establishing mutually beneficial relationships with all of our stakeholders including patients, healthcare professionals, investors and employees. Years of innovation and drive have created a compelling offering for our customers. We look for a certain calibre of individual to promote and represent our business unit and portfolio. Please contact us if you would like to join the team.