Pension Systems Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson Redhill
Willis Towers Watson Redhill urgently required following position for Pension Systems Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pension Systems Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson Redhill Jobs Details:
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson’s technology and administration solutions help companies save money and improve service delivery while freeing HR to make strategic contributions to the business. We have worked with some of the world’s leading organizations for over 25 years to provide benefit administration and outsourcing to over one million participants.
***Experience of working with Pension Administration Systems is essential for this opportunity***
A Systems Consultant working within the Lead Systems Consulting (LSC) team based in Redhill. The LSC team are responsible for the installation of new clients to the WIllis Towers Watson Pension Administration system from other pension administration systems, and then the ongoing maintenance of the scheme system data to support the administration model. The team are skilled in data analysis, due diligence and data mapping to the Willis Towers Watson Pension Administration system.
The LSC team work with the Client and Administration Managers to deliver system solutions including the following:
- Scheme configuration to support benefit basis, extracts, workflow and member self service via the web.
- Interface configuration for incoming and outgoing files from Client HR and payroll systems
- Changes to investment options, including fund and platform changes, bulk switch and lifestyle profiles
- Changes to scheme design due to client led change programmes, including salary sacrifice, acquisitions, redundancy programmes
- Changes to scheme design due to legislative changes
- Bespoke reports
- Understand pensions administration business requirements including that for DC, DB and hybrid arrangements
- Analyse data and communicate requirements with external parties on transfer of data to meet business needs.
- Communicate directly with third party administers, HR / payroll providers and client contacts on exchange of data required for the installation and ongoing administration of pension clients
- Apply logical / practical solutions to client requirements to meet changing legislative and business needs
- Work independently with client managers, external consultants and clients to capture business requirements and translate this into logical, complete and unambiguous requirements for technical specialists to carry out
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure high levels of service are achieved
- Able to manage own time and deal with conflicting priorities so all ‘clients’ are informed and understand position of their projects
- Ensure that expenses and time-sheets are submitted in a timely fashion
- Always seek new ways to boost revenue and find cost savings
The essential skills for this requirement are;
- Experience of working with pension administration systems.
- Hands on experience of data analysis / implementation, ideally within pensions administration.
- Able to learn quickly and assimilate standard DC functionality of Willis Towers Watsons Pensions administration systems.
- Good working knowledge of SQL.