Digital Marketing Executive London Jobs Vacancy at Ivy Blu London
Ivy Blu London urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Executive London. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Executive London Jobs Vacancy at Ivy Blu London Jobs Details:
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and competent digital marketing executive with minimum two years of relevant work experience, to join our clients Asia-Pacific marcomms team.
Our team contributes to growing our brand penetration – especially in this key region – by increasingly focussing on content-led engagement and thought-leadership, based on the primary research produced by our Intelligence Unit.
The digital marketing executive will work across all these initiatives and will also have specific KPIs for selected markets.
We are looking for an ambitious, smart and creative marketeer, who loves working on projects that will keep him/her on their toes, where no day is ever the same.
You will work with a whole bunch of like-minded yet diverse people and for a company that keeps true to its ethical foundation and values, while being on a path for an exciting and transformational growth.
- Planning and delivering cross-channels marketing campaigns in line with the event objectives
- Assisting with the design, production and distribution of all promotional materials
- Maintaining and updating websites
- Copy writing for promotional materials (banner ads, posters, web pages, etc.)
- Copy writing for email marketing;
- Engage students and young professionals through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other relevant platforms
- Finding new opportunities for online engagement in Asia
- Manage relationships with existing media partners and forge relationships with businesses that would potentially collaborate with us on events and research projects
- Overseeing PPC campaigns and manage the allocated budget
- Evaluating and reviewing marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO
- Provide regular internal performance reports, including marketing analytics and intelligence to inform our strategy and tactics
Key skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or related qualification in Marketing, Advertising, Business or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in the field of Marketing
- Strong copywriting skill
- Project management skill
- Good negotiation skill
- Good knowledge of PPC, SEO, email marketing and social media marketing
- Excellent knowledge of marketing automation
- Have an interest in higher education
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Confident, self-starter with the ability to work as a team-player across multiple functions and departments
- Strong relationship builder, good communication skills and a great team player
- Determination to meet and exceed targets
For more information please give Joe a call on 0333 358 3241