Centre Manager Northampton Jobs Vacancy at Formula One Autocentres Northampton
Formula One Autocentres Northampton urgently required following position for Centre Manager Northampton. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Centre Manager Northampton Jobs Vacancy at Formula One Autocentres Northampton Jobs Details:
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager the ideal candidate will have a flexible approach to tasks and be able to manage their own workload, be an excellent communicator with proven experience of working in a busy retail environment in an automotive setting.
Experience in management within the motor vehicle sector would be an advantage.
- To adhere to the Company’s Policies & Procedures including Health & Safety, Compliance and Stock Control
- Ensure that Customers receive the best Customer Service and care to ensure that complaints are kept to a minimum
- To ensure all sales targets and KPI’s are achieved
- To maintain the cleanliness of the Centre and its equipment on an ongoing basis
- To comply with reasonable instruction from Regional Managers, Head Office or the Board of Directors
- To increase sales of products and services offered by the Company, in accordance with procedures
- Recruit and interview all employees for the Centre
- Liaise with Head Office and other Departments
- Support other Centres, when asked, when necessary
- Identify any training needs for employees to progress and develop within the Company
- 20 days holiday per year, plus statutory holidays
- Bonus Incentive Scheme
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance Scheme
- Safety Boots & Company Uniform
- Staff Discount Entitlement
Training opportunities to further your career within the company
NO AGENCIES PLEASE