Information Security Manager Jobs Vacancy at Trayport London
Trayport London urgently required following position for Information Security Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Information Security Manager Jobs Vacancy at Trayport London Jobs Details:
We are a rapidly growing business, achieving consistent profitability and year on year growth. We have appeared in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Forbes and topped the Sunday Times Tech Track league of companies. We pride ourselves on being a leader in our field, building the best trading systems to support our clients' needs throughout the world.
To maintain ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified ISMS and co-ordinate Information Security work streams across the company and to advise senior management on the prioritisation of Information Security risks.
The Information Security Manager will be responsible for ensuring the organisation consistently adheres to its technology security policies and best practices. The Information Security Manager serves as a primary contact for the company’s Information Security and DR needs and will manage and support various Security assessments designed to ensure appropriate confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the Company's information assets.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of implementing and maintaining ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management Systems
- Managing program of internal audit
- Combined information technology and information security experience.
- Significant experience applying and supporting regulatory requirements.
- Significant experience conducting, supporting, or managing all or many of the following:
o vulnerability identification and management activities;
o disaster recovery/business continuity planning;
o information risk assessment activities;
o analyzing and supporting security requirements found in RFPs (request for proposals).
- Strong knowledge and experience with common information security disciplines.
- Experience of security applied to the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of commodities tranding systems and our client’s business activity
- ISO27001 Lead Implementer qualification, CISM, CISSP or equivalent and a willingness to pursue deeper study and expertise within the Information Security arena.
- Experienced in the remediation and testing of Sarbanes Oxley especially ITGC security controls and ITAC’s.
- Experience with Agile software development methods such as Scrum and Kanban
- Experience in SaaS, Managed/Application Service Provision or cloud-based architectures.