Senior Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy at Triage Cambridge
Triage Cambridge urgently required following position for Senior Sales Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy at Triage Cambridge Jobs Details:
Our client is the leading UK based Ag-Tech start-up and is focused on solving one of the world’s most important challenges and helping farmers feed a growing population; 9 billion by 2050.
They’re getting some serious traction. Four years of insight and iteration, leading industry partnerships and international expansion mean that they are revenue generating, growing fast and looking for exceptional people.
They’re working on meaningful problems, developing cutting edge and technically ambitious software to help farmers grow more and use less. They’re a small team with big ambitions, coming from diverse backgrounds that help them bring a fresh perspective to agriculture but with a common belief that technology can revolutionise the way we feed the world.
As a result of continued rapid growth there is an opportunity for a focused and highly motivated individual with the drive, passion and experience in technology solutions to prospect, engage and deliver Agricultural software solutions and platforms to the leading agricultural enterprises within the UK.
- Win new business consistent with the goals and objectives, maximising sales revenue and profit
- Maintain key customer relationships and implement account expansion strategies
- Research, evaluate and approach potential customers
- Understand the needs of our business customers and build strong lasting working relationships
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Using CRM record forecasts, sales and order information
- Review your sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues
- Work closely in conjunction with the customer success team to move customers seamlessly in to the on boarding process
- Evaluate market information and client responses, constantly feeding back into future sales response strategies
- Represent the company in external business relationships with major clients, important prospects, trusted partners and suppliers
- At least 50% travel required
Experience & Skills:
- The ideal candidate will have between 1-5 years of experience and proven track record of successfully closing B2B deals. They will also bring a solid understanding of solution selling strategies and tactics within the Agriculture and/or IT sector. Experience and success in delivering B2B high-growth in an entrepreneurial team environment
- Demonstrable experience in working directly with B2B customers at Director level, as well as driving business through industry partners and alliances
- Capable of quickly understanding positioning, benefits and business value of new technologies
- Must have resiliency and tenacity to be successful in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment along with the
- ability to create a strong sense of teamwork and camaraderie between the sales and operations teams
- Positive, motivational style and personality
- Comfort in public speaking and presenting to both internal and external executive audiences
- Big thinker striving to make a big impact and unwilling to accept mediocrity
- A reputation for unquestionable ethics and integrity
- A desire to change agriculture
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Competitive Salary in line with experience and top tier technology firms
- Professional Development
- Fun, collaborative office with free coffee machine & snacks
- The best tools to do the job
- To be part of an exciting growing tech scene in the heart of Silicon Fen
- Team lunches and pool tournaments
- Chance for international travel (International office and clients)
- Feeling positive about solving real world problems at the forefront of the Ag-Tech revolution
- Package: Base Salary + OTE, Car Allowance, Subscription/Membership Contribution, Computer and Phone
Job Type: Full-time