Office Manager Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Sindall Plc
Morgan Sindall Plc urgently required following position for Office Manager Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Manager Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Sindall Plc Jobs Details:
We are looking for a hardworking and committed Office Manager/ HR Administrator for the day to day facilities management of the regional office and cost control of the regional overheads. Additionally providing the HR Administrative support for the Regional Managing Director.
You will be responsible for professionally interacting with management within and outside of the company, comfortably communicating with customers, vendors, and
visitors, and flawlessly handling confidential and critical details. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting high-level executives.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate a proactive attitude towards achieving successful outcomes in the following areas:
- Effective commercial control of regional overheads, processing of invoices and reviewing overhead contracts whilst liaising with Commercial Team.
- Effective and diligent record keeping of HR records on database.
- Co-ordinate maintenance of all general office equipment.
- Ensure regular maintenance checks are made to office services.
- Support the internal management team with regard to all HR procedures.
- Managing the administration team and ensuring the smooth running of all administration tasks.
- Form and develop relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Assist with compliance of contractual obligations.
- Effective communication with internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills