Senior Periodic Team Supervisor Jobs Vacancy at Churchill Contract Services Ltd London
Churchill Contract Services Ltd London urgently required following position for Senior Periodic Team Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Periodic Team Supervisor Jobs Vacancy at Churchill Contract Services Ltd London Jobs Details:
We are seeking a proactive Senior Mobile Periodic Supervisor to join our team working on Govia Thameslink Railway Stations cleaning contract. The successful candidate will be part of the senior management team and will be instrumental in delivering the contract specification to the satisfaction of the client, through the supervision of two mobile teams.
This vacancy will suite someone with managerial/supervisory experience within the railway sector who is looking for a night shift role and has full clean UK driving licence.
Hours & Days: Monday - Friday 22:00-06:00 (40 hrs per week)
Job Location: Various locations on Great Northern, Thameslink and Southern train stations.
Appointed Manager: Tonka Valkinova
Responsibilities and Duties
- To ensure that the Company Health and Safety Policy is properly implemented and adhered to in addition to specific client requirements.
- To ensure toolbox talks are scheduled and delivered to staff.
- To comply with client environmental waste management systems where appropriate.
- Ensure all cleaning operatives comply with Safe Working Practices as directed by Standard Operating procedures, Work Method statements and Risk Assessments.
- To ensure no task or works is undertaken without a Risk Assessment and Method statement.
- To ensure that the specification is fully implemented and adhered to.
- To ensure that a consistently high standard of service is delivered in accordance with the work schedules.
- To undertake site inspection checks when required, to ensure all site personnel are complying with customer service/satisfaction systems.
- To ensure all customer queries and complaints are dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- Identify opportunities for new business, additions to services as well as non-contractual work.
- To identify ways in which productivity can be improved whilst maintaining standards.
- Allocate tasks, by experience, ability and skill level.
- To train and develop cleaning operatives to ensure each cleaning operative is multi-skilled and competent to carry out their duties.
- To monitor and review the performance of cleaning operatives to ensure high standards are delivered and maintained.
- To monitor and review absence of cleaning operatives and conduct return to work interviews following every occasion of absence.
- To manage and control cleaning operatives annual leave to ensure adequate staffing levels are maintained at all times.
- To ensure payroll and signing in procedures are strictly adhered to.
- To communicate Company and site information to cleaning operatives.
- To carry out quarterly meetings with cleaning operatives to ensure that engagement and enablement is maximised at every opportunity.
- To liaise with the Senior Management team on key operational issues
- To liaise with the Senior Management team over equipment and machinery requirements.
- To control supplies and materials as required.
- To complete contractual requirements as determined by Govia Thameslink Railway.
- To ensure that Site Files are kept up to date and fully compliant.
- To ensure that all Company Policies and Procedures are fully implemented, adhered to and communicated.
The purpose of this Job Description is to identify the key elements and responsibilities of the role. It cannot be a definitive description of all tasks which a Supervisor may be required to complete.
- Previous Managerial/Supervisory experience in the rail sector
- To hold current driving licence for a minimum of 2 years.
- Cleaning knowledge and experience
- Computer literate - knowledge of word, excel, able to use e-mail
- Able to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Has the ability to work with groups/ individuals at different levels
- Is enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Is able to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Is results focused, measures progress against targets, and is driven to excel
- Proactively builds excellent relationships with colleagues and clients
- Has the ability to get others to work together effectively
- Is able to use own initiative but know when to ask others for assistance
- Committed to the delivery of excellent customer service
- Understand the need to control costs
- Capable of implementing actions to resolve simple problems
- Flexible with hours of work as required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.50 /hour
- London, Greater London
- Supervisor: 2 years
Required licence or certification:
- Full UK Driving Licence held for a minimum of 2 years