Field Technician Edmonton Sidcup Jobs Vacancy at Coca Cola European Partners Deutschland Gmbh Uxbridge
Coca Cola European Partners Deutschland Gmbh Uxbridge urgently required following position for Field Technician Edmonton Sidcup. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Field Technician Edmonton Sidcup Jobs Vacancy at Coca Cola European Partners Deutschland Gmbh Uxbridge Jobs Details:
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business.
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
South Field IT Region. Providing IT Support to major CCEP Sites at Edmonton and Sidcup as well as Third Party Supplier Sites in the Dagenham area. Also provide occasional assistance to other sites throughout GB
- To be responsible for the quality of the service you deliver to your customers.
- To collaborate with other teams, external contractors and suppliers working for or within I.T. at divisional, group or corporate level to provide a seamless service to customers.
- To identify ways in which you can contribute to the continuous improvement in the performance of your team.
- To maintain a working knowledge of current industry, company and departmental policies and standards as they may apply to the work of Field IT.
- To contribute to the definition and revision of standards and processes and ensure compliance with those already approved.
- To select the most appropriate means of conveying or seeking information so as to maximise the clarity of your need or purpose for the intended audience.
- To manage the expectations and emotions of a customer throughout the time the customer believes his /her call is being actioned by FIELD IT.
- To take responsibility for the quality of service you provide to your customers in terms of your technician proficiency and the way in which you treat and interact with customers.
- To work as a committed member within the complete CCEP IT Support system through the quality of your collaboration with other team members, the rest of Field IT, CCEP IT Servicedesk and all other support agencies to optimise the level of service delivered to customers.
To identify ways in which your ability to provide service can be improved.
- To have a working knowledge of all current industry, company and departmental standards and policies as they apply to the selection, procurement, support and use of end-user devices and client software.
- To deal with any infringements to current standards and policies that you uncover as guided by line management including taking appropriate but tactful direct action within the scope of your discretion.
- To comply with departmental standards and follow formal processes whenever possible and to escalate those situations where there is a need to deviate from standard.
- To ensure all issues are escalated to relevant Field IT Supervisor or Senior Manager, GB Field IT or are entered into relevant Teamsite and are followed up on.
- To ensure the accuracy of entries made in ServiceNow relating to call and user details.
- Ensure that all customers are referred to the IT Servicedesk for logging of problem and change tickets.
- Ensure that all tickets have appropriate and timely updates.
- Ensure that customers are contacted on confirmation of call closure.
- Ensure that verbal / email communication takes place when assigning tickets to other groups.
Qualifications, Experience and Technical Skills
Essential Technical Skills
- Previous work experience within a customer service or support team.
- Software and hardware troubleshooting & diagnostic skills.
- Knowledge of Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Internet Explorer, Anti-virus, registry settings.
- Intermediate knowledge of Apple iOS + iPhone, iPad.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012, Print Queues, Quota and Share Management.
- Able to set up, configure and troubleshoot client hardware and peripheral devices.
- Knowledge of LAN topologies and ability to troubleshoot client network connectivity issues.
Essential Behavioural Skills
- Committed to customer service.
- Strong formal and informal communication skills.
- Able to manage stress and work to deadlines.
- Prepared to take responsibility and act on independent initiative.
- Able to explain technical issues to non-technical customers.
- Prepared to collaborate and co-operate across teams, other I.T. groups, suppliers and business functions.
- Strong team player with developed interpersonal skills.
- Committed to the discipline of continuous improvement.
- Advanced knowledge of Apple iOS + iPhone, iPad.
- Knowledge of Avaya PBX.
- Knowledge of Cisco IPT Systems.
- Experience of working in an industrial environment.
- Awareness of convergence technologies e.g. Wireless LAN, DSL.
- Experience of documenting procedures and designing flowcharts.
- • Valid driving license.
- • Less than 6 points on driving license.
- • Experience of working within a multi-national company.
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
Location: United Kingdom : South East : Uxbridge