Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Flex Recruitment Hinckley
Flex Recruitment Hinckley urgently required following position for Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Flex Recruitment Hinckley Jobs Details:
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Full Time Administrator to join a well-established business based in Hinckley, Leicestershire.
On a temporary leading to permanent basis this could be the perfect opportunity for you to prove yourself as an asset within the business and to secure a long term role!
The key duties for the Administrator are:
- General admin duties – filing, photocopying and scanning documentation
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Booking shows which include, venue, hotel, flights, staff and the travel arrangements.
- Preparing mobile card net machines and the associated accessories for events, after the events inputting the information into an excel spreadsheet.
- Ordering T-shirts, liaising with printers, and getting prints approved, to meet tight deadlines.
- Careful checking of logo’s and clothing details once samples arrive to check they match the original artworks and liaising with teams and factories to ensure timely deliveries.
- Speaking to freight forwarder and getting original paperwork’s in place so that no deliveries are delayed at custom.
- Overseeing customised orders for customers from concept to delivery, including raising delivery notes and invoices.
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of numeracy
- High level of understanding on Excel spreadsheets – including formulas
- Good organisational and prioritising skills
- Self-motivation with ability to use own initiative
- IT literate with good working knowledge of MS Office, databases, email and internet
- Excellent administration skills
- Experience of handling calls in an office environment
The pay rate will be £8.00 to £10.00 per hour for the temporary period, salary DOE once permanent.
If you are an experience Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Customer Administrator, Customer Co-ordinator, Shop Assistant, Customer Service Adviser, Cash Handler, Office Administrator, Administrator, Customer Service Administrator or Office Coordinator then please press apply today!