Non Financial Risk Manager Global Equity Derivatives Coverage Jobs Vacancy at Deutsche Bank London
- Non Financial Risk Manager Global Equity Derivatives Coverage
- Deutsche Bank
- London ENG
- 18 Mar, 2018 30+ days ago
Deutsche Bank London urgently required following position for Non Financial Risk Manager Global Equity Derivatives Coverage. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Non Financial Risk Manager Global Equity Derivatives Coverage Jobs Vacancy at Deutsche Bank London Jobs Details:
Job Title: Non-Financial Risk Manager - Global Equity Derivatives Coverage
Corporate Title: Director
You will be joining a team within the Non-Financial Risk Management (NFRM) function, which ensures that Deutsche Bank’s Non-Financial Risk (NFR) exposure is adequately managed and in-line with the group-wide risk appetite and NFRM framework. In your new role as NFR manager, you will be working with a specific business area and manage NFR according to both Lines of Defence model and the NFR mandate.
You will be independently overseeing the implementation of the Group's NFRM Framework, within the Business Divisions and Infrastructure Functions, and you will independently assess material risks and/or key controls, providing challenge, approval or veto as appropriate.
- Leading your team to advise, facilitate and oversee the implementation of NFRM frameworks
- Performing relevant Level 2 NRFMF framework controls, as required by Policies, to quality assure the implementation of the frameworks
- Ensuring that effective and demonstrable challenge to the risk owners occurs, where required
- Supporting clear, demonstrable and risk-based challenge
- Measuring evidence of effective challenge and resolution
- Monitoring the NFR Profile and reviewing the End-to-End (E2E) process risk assessments and material NFR information
- Representing NFRM in the appropriate governance forums, such as Electronic Trading Best Practices Council
- Assessing key risks and controls, including facilitating and reviewing lesson learned and approving risk acceptances
- Measuring the quality and timeliness of execution against Risk Priority Plan
- Reviewing quality assurance scorecard for trends on data issues and divisional ‘use test’ of Non-Financial Risk Management Framework (NFRMF) components
- Previous experience of NFRM (within Financial Services is beneficial)
- Management experience in a business, risk management or other relevant control function
- A proven track record of building and leading virtual teams across different functions
- Sound understanding of NFRM principles and practices
- Demonstrable experience of developing strong working relationships with business areas, to facilitate successful risk management within the 3 Lines of Defence model
- Comprehensive understanding of the transactions and financial products that are offered by a Tier 1 investment bank, as well as supporting infrastructure and controls
- Detailed understanding of Global Equity Derivatives (including Structured Retail and Fund Linked Products) and the wider industry requirements and regulatory concerns
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to interpret topics into understandable summaries that have clear conclusions and rationale explanations
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to provide clear direction and motivation to team members
- Proficient presentation skills and the confidence to present the outcomes of work to Senior Management
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.