Business Analyst Alexa Knowledge Jobs Vacancy at Amazon Com London
Amazon Com London urgently required following position for Business Analyst Alexa Knowledge. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Alexa Knowledge Jobs Vacancy at Amazon Com London Jobs Details:
Alexa is the Amazon cloud service that powers Echo, the groundbreaking new Amazon device designed around your voice. Voice is the most natural user interface for interacting in the home and is quickly becoming the preferred way to seek information on any topic, at any time, from any place. Whether in the kitchen with Echo, on the couch with Fire TV, or on the go with mobile, customers expect Alexa to delight them with immediate and accurate answers to their questions.
The Business Analyst is responsible for helping the Alexa Information team understand customer behavior across and within all of our content areas including traffic, weather, local search, movies, sports, music, science, math, literature, and more. In this highly visible role, he/she will provide reporting, analyze data, make sense of the results and be able to explain what it all means to key stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be an expert with analyzing large data sets and have exemplary communication skills. The candidate will need to be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail.
In addition to providing valuable insight into our customers, this person will work extensively with Amazon product management teams, partner marketing teams, technical teams, finance, and operations to help grow the business.
You love working with data, can create clear and effective reports and data visualisations, and can partner with customers to answer key business questions. You will also have the opportunity to display your skills in the following areas:
- Define requirements for reporting, customer behaviour, and technical performance metrics, and work with technical teams and product managers to integrate into our development schedules
- Identify opportunities to improve metrics and define reports that provide senior stakeholders with clear visibility to business performance
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- Develop, implement, and automate processes to collect and manage usage data from multiple sources
- Partner with internal and external market research teams to analyze our customers and the competitive environment
- Derive insights from customer feedback and usage data and provide input into new product development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, related technical field, or equivalent work experience.
- Relevant work experience in analytics, data engineering, business intelligence, market research or related field, and demonstrable professional experience (experience in consumer-facing industry preferred)
- Experience gathering business requirements, using industry standard business intelligence tools to extract data, formulate metrics and build reports
- Experience using SQL, ETL and databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
- Proven track record of successful communication of analytical outcomes through written communication, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Graduate degree in business, mathematics, statistics, economics, or other quantitative field
- Both technically deep and business savvy enough to interface with all levels and disciplines within the organisation
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, including engineering, merchandising, design, marketing, finance, and operations
- Experience with statistical modelling and analysing large data sets using Python or R
- Experience with data visualization using Tableau or similar tools
- Experience with AWS technologies including Redshift, RDS, S3, EMR, EML