Solution Architect Jobs Vacancy at Teradata
Teradata urgently required following position for Solution Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Solution Architect Jobs Vacancy at Teradata Jobs Details:
The Solution Architect has deep solution knowledge of a stack of technologies required for a client’s solution.
The Solution Architect defines the logical and physical architecture blueprints for a project.
The Solution Architect has consulting and people leadership skills targeting client Enterprise Architects and Project Tech Leads.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Define Logical and/or physical blue-prints for a client solution
- Define and develop architecture for integration of the Ecosystem Architecture components into the client’s Analytic Ecosystem.
- Define the client’s architecture at the mid-levels of the analytic architecture cube - the Logical to Solution (Physical) Layers.
- Provides direct support for solution delivery teams. Works directly with the Teradata Ecosystem Architect and Domain Architects.
- Work with Teradata project managers to scope projects and develop a statement of work, project plan, and risk analysis.
- Provide architecture thought leadership and actively participate in the design, implementation, and roll-out efforts.
- Solution Expert with Implementation Experience - Has been or is currently actively involved in technical consulting engagements
- Deep technical experience in some significant portion of the analytic ecosystem technologies, and knowledgeable in others in order to connect appropriate dots for a given solution
- Expertise in Hadoop and Open Source - Has been or is currently actively involved in designing and or implementing projects that include Hadoop and Open Source options
- Expertise in Teradata and Commercial - Has been or is currently actively involved in designing and or implementing projects that include Teradata and other commercial options
- Expertise in On-Premises and Cloud - Has the ability to define architectures covering on-premises, cloud, and hybrid of on-premises combined with cloud
- Architecture Framework Expertise - Expertise on Teradata Architecture Framework
- Industry framework certification such as TOGAF, Zachman or FEA is a plus
- Adopts Architecture Principles - Adopts and validates the architecture definition against Teradata's architecture principles
- Identifies and Utilizes Design Patterns - Promotes reuse through actions, identifies and develops emerging patterns
- Consulting and leadership skills targeted at customer project roles
- Targets Audience Appropriately - Transitions between architects and implementers at appropriate level for audience
- Articulate and persuasive - Can present as a solution team leader and influence decisions
Job : Services/Consulting
Schedule : Full-time
Primary Location : Europe, Middle East & Africa-United Kingdom
Organization : EMEA Sales & Services