Director Channels Campaigns Jobs Vacancy at Gruppo Mcarthurglen London
Gruppo Mcarthurglen London urgently required following position for Director Channels Campaigns. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Channels Campaigns Jobs Vacancy at Gruppo Mcarthurglen London Jobs Details:
MCARTHURGLEN GROUP MISSION AND VISION
McArthurGlen Group Mission
“To create the finest designer outlet experience in Europe”
McArthurGlen Group Vision
“To continuously enhance the quality of the customer experience, the lives of employees, the performance of brand partners, the return to investors and the communities where we do business.”
PURPOSE OF POSITION
As a key member of the senior marketing team, the Director of Channels and Campaigns will lead the delivery of all media plans and group campaigns that drive footfall and sales for the McArthurGlen designer outlets. You will contribute to setting the group marketing strategy and help deliver our vision globally.
This is a new role that reflects McArthurGlen’s commitment to continue building a world class marketing team that delivers our ambitious growth objectives.
The Director of Channels & Campaigns will be responsible for five key areas:
Media strategy & planning best practice across Europe & Vancouver
- You will define and audit consistent best in class media activities including ways of working, briefing, integrated planning and monitoring agency performance. You will drive the yearly and quarterly planning process; drive the monthly performance reviews; working closely with our Regional Heads of Marketing, you will review and evaluate regional media plans and be responsible for final sign off.
- You will ensure best practice is adhered to in terms of channel integration, media plans optimisation, performance tracking & reporting, agency remuneration and management.
- You will define & audit consistent best in class execution of all improved media process steps and ways of working including, briefing, connections planning, media plans.
- You will lead a small team that deliver group media planning and buying for digital paid channels (PPC, paid social, video & advertising). You will select and manage our group digital paid media agencies.
Guide management of our EU media partners
- In collaboration with the Regional Heads of Marketing, you will provide support and guidance to managing our ATL media agencies across Europe, including monitoring their performance and assessing their media buying effectiveness.
- You will have in-depth knowledge of traditional media channels (TV, print, OOH, radio..).
Budget governance, performance tracking and reporting
- You will give senior stakeholders regular updates on how effective our media plans are.
- You will deliver against performance and brand metrics; you will lead campaign reviews & drive group test and learn initiatives.
- You will have experience of using and interpreting the output from consumer and media insight tools to drive continuous optimisation of the media plans.
Group marketing campaign planning & delivery
- You will lead the team that plans the launch of our group brand and promotional campaigns; working closely with our Brand and Creative Services teams, you will brief assets and content requirements.
- You and your team will support the regional execution of the group campaigns.
Team leadership & management
- You will lead a team of 12 at Head Office. You will inspire and coach your team to be the best they can be; your team will be the group’s centre of excellent for media & campaign planning. You will be the marketing channel specialist in the business, the go to person for best practice and future media trends.
- You are responsible for fully complying with the company’s policies and procedures.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- In depth experience of all aspects of ATL and digital paid channels
- Significant experience in B2C organisations and/or media agencies, ideally with some experience in retail at a senior level
- Management of world class agency , partners and large media budgets (£30m+)
- European experience is a must, languages an advantage
- Demonstrated understanding of ad tech tools and in-house technologies
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders and deliver clear, impactful presentations
- Background in using research and analytics to develop robust media plans
- Proactive, highly organised, process orientated
- These attributes should be underpinned by flexibility, approachability and a good sense of humour.