Energy Sustainability Analyst Renewable Jobs Vacancy at Igloo Ltd Guildford
Igloo Ltd Guildford urgently required following position for Energy Sustainability Analyst Renewable. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Energy Sustainability Analyst Renewable Jobs Vacancy at Igloo Ltd Guildford Jobs Details:
- Guildford - Salary c£25,000 + bonus and benefits
They specialize in the construction and operation of anaerobic digestion plants, using sustainable energy crops, vegetable by-products and animal waste as feedstock.
The role of Energy / Sustainability Analyst will work alongside the Project development team. You'll have responsibility for the following.
- The collection and analysis of production generation data from several sources and platforms
- Responsibility for liaising with Ofgem and managing and coordinating all reporting deadlines including site operators, Feedstock Managers and Feedstock admins to ensure timely and accurate collection production data
- You'll also work closely on monitoring Policy and Regulations changes with key incentive mechanisms such as RHI, FIT, RO, CFDs etc. You'll assist in preparing Consultation responses to new and current regulations
- General day today activities with the Project Development team.
You'll need a passion for renewable energy, renewable energy policy and sustainability reporting. This will be a complex, deadline focused environment so you'll need a positive approach and be able to demonstrate a great attention to detail.
Additionally, you'll need
- Educated to Degree Level in relevant discipline (Geography, Environmental Sciences or similar) or +2 years' experience working in carbon reporting/accounting, renewable policy or data analysis/reporting environment.
- Energy or data orientated background.
- Intermediate Excel or above (essential).
- Full British Citizenship or full rights to work in the UK
Salary c£25k + great benefits and a bonus scheme.