Planning Specialist Schedule Compensation Jobs Vacancy at Network Rail London
Network Rail London urgently required following position for Planning Specialist Schedule Compensation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Planning Specialist Schedule Compensation Jobs Vacancy at Network Rail London Jobs Details:
To manage the Route schedule 4 forecasting and off-charging process.
About the role (External)
1. Produce long and short term schedule 4 cost forecasts for all works on the route to feed into the route business plan.
2. Provide insight into planning decisions to drive efficiency in access required for project delivery.
3. Provide a forecast for all delivers of schedule 4 costs related to work site requests.
4. Review actual schedule 4 costs and validate against forecast to identify and understand any variances.
5. Agree and administrate off charges to all parties for schedule 4 and possession management, and process off charges in a timely manner.
6. Produce reports and analysis on schedule 4 and possession management costs and off charges on a periodic basis.
7. Track schedule 4 against the ORR baseline to understand the efficiency in the access regime.
8. Monitor Possession Planning System data compliance for all work deliverers and check system coding is accurate for efficient off-charging.
9. Assist delivers to optimise access decisions for all types of work.
10. Provide insight into planning data to drive better use of planning systems and improve planning processes.
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
· High level of numeracy
· Able to work as part of a team and motivate other team members
· Good communication skills
· Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
· Detailed working knowledge of relevant compensation and planning processes
· Detailed working knowledge of relevant compensation systems
· Good working knowledge of relevant planning systems
· Good knowledge of Track Access Conditions
· Knowledge of relevant content of Network Code
· Good knowledge of relevant railway geography and terminology
Basic understanding of railway engineering activities
How To Apply- External
Network Rail welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or other irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria. We positively embrace flexible working recognising that employees may wish to balance work and family/home life.
Keeping people safe on the railway is at the heart of everything we do, safe behaviour is therefore a requirement of working for Network Rail. Applicants should demonstrate their personal commitment to safety in their application.
Network Rail can offer you a rewarding career with competitive pay and excellent benefits including a choice of contributory pension schemes, a generous annual leave package, a bonus scheme and an annual 75% subsidy on season tickets costing up to £3,333 (to a maximum amount of £2,500).
We adhere to a structured pay framework, any salary offered will be within the following pay range : £32,256 - £40,320
Network Rail adheres to the Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS). This is a government standard for pre-employment vetting. All prospective employees will undergo the required checks to meet this standard before joining the company.
Closing date: 31st January 2018 L ate applications will not be accepted. We retain the right to close the advert before the listed closing date based on application volumes.