Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Hammonds Hinckley
Hammonds Hinckley urgently required following position for Marketing Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Hammonds Hinckley Jobs Details:
Hammonds, the UK's largest choice of fitted furniture company, has an opportunity available for a Marketing Executive (Brand and Retail) to join our Marketing department based in Hinckley, Leicestershire on a full time, permanent basis. In return we are offering a competitive salary of up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
As our Marketing Executive you will be working within a creative and enthusiastic marketing team. The core tasks of this new role will consist of upholding the brand across both off and online, delivering offers and sale messages across the store landscape of over 90 locations.
About the role:
What you’ll be doing as our Marketing Executive:
- You’ll be responsible for enhancing the communication between store and online to create a better informed experience for customers while keeping store staff fully up to date with events and promotions throughout the year taking place on and offline.
- You’ll be responsible for all POS to over 90 stores.
- As well as being the go to person for all brand related material, you will be an excellent communicator and happy to speak to the media and in front of groups of people.
- You’ll be an excellent creative writer, communicating the brand seamlessly off and online.
- You’ll deliver launch and promotional events and be able to excuse both with creativity and flair.
There will be travel involved around the UK, mostly days out to visit stores and very occasionally depending on the location of the store, some overnight stays maybe required.
To be successful as our Marketing Executive you should have;
- At least 4 years’ marketing experience within a large organisation
- Managed creative or media agency workloads
- Retail marketing
- Budget management
- Full UK driving licence
- People management
- Digital marketing experience
- Public speaking
- Media/PR contacts
If you want the opportunity to really make a difference and join a successful well known Brand in the furniture industry then Hammonds Furniture is the place for you
Our Head Office in Hinckley, Leicestershire and is commutable from Nuneaton, Leicester, Rugby, Coventry, Tamworth, Market Bosworth, Atherstone and surrounding areas.
Interested? Click ‘apply’ today to be considered for this fantastic Marketing Executive role.
N.B: vacancies may be filled prior to the expiry date.