Team Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson Reigate
Willis Towers Watson Reigate urgently required following position for Team Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson Reigate Jobs Details:
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson benefit consultants have deep experience working with organisations of all types and sizes. We’ve worked closely with clients to develop some of the most advanced benefit design techniques currently in use. We combine expertise in retirement and investment consulting to support organisations worldwide in designing, managing, administering and communicating all types of retirement plans.
The purpose of this role is to work closely with the Team Secretary to provide secretarial and administrative support to 17 consultants in the Reigate Defined Contribution (DC) team.
- Act as point of contact for team enquiries, taking accurate messages and passing them on promptly.
- Forward centralised client mailings to consultants as soon as they are received and action any client recipient change requests received from consultants within required timescales.
- To be a point of contact/support for the electronic filing system (TCT) and the legacy filing and archiving systems.
- Maintain holiday records.
- Keep key skills up to date on in-house systems and frequently used software (in particular, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Ensure documentation is in house style and adheres to Professional Excellence conventions.
- Efficient and accurate file management of electronic and paper based record keeping in line with Professional Excellence standards.
- Administrative and secretarial support to the team to include diary management, travel arrangements (including flights, hotels, trains and taxis), logging and distribution of post, photocopying and ad hoc support duties as necessary.
- Typing of correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Coordination of client and internal meetings, including booking meeting rooms and equipment, arranging telephone conference calls and organising catering arrangements.
- Work closely with the Reigate DC Team and the Reigate DC Team Secretary (accepting delegated work from the Team Secretary as appropriate).
- To build relationships within the department and across various lines of business.
- To minute team meetings as necessary.
- Maintain contact information for the team.
- To work with the team and DC Team Secretary to ensure deadlines are met.
- Act as a proxy team member for Oracle time recording system if required.
- Collate statistical information as requested.
- Assist with the billing process and ensure that correct processes are followed and invoices are correctly submitted on time.
- Ensure that personal chargeable hours targets are achieved.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong secretarial and administration skills and experience, ideally gained within a corporate environment supporting a large team.
- Experience of multi-tasking and prioritising a busy workload.
- Advanced IT skills to include MS Office.
- Excellent attention to detail, with strong spelling and grammar.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – face to face and via telephone.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- An aptitude for learning.
- Good team player.
- Able to work under pressure and maintain a sense of humour.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.