Planning Manager Jobs Vacancy at Envigo Huntingdon
Envigo Huntingdon urgently required following position for Planning Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Planning Manager Jobs Vacancy at Envigo Huntingdon Jobs Details:
At Envigo, we are working together to build a healthier and safer world, we exist to help our customers secure the potential of their research and develop products that enhance and enrich life
It’s an exciting time to join our growing Planning and Logistic Department in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. We are looking for an experienced Planning Manager to join this busy team
Planning Managers are responsible for providing Sales Directors with timelines during the development of opportunities. They work closely with facility managers to ensure effective resource utilisation and supervise the day to day activities of planners and schedulers.
As a Planning Mangager at at Envigo your main responsibilities will be:
- Assessing resource requirements for opportunities and providing Sales Directors with information about current study start and reporting dates.
- Working with managers in operations to develop plans which ensure the most effective use of resources according to strategies defined by senior management.
- Reviewing resource needs, particularly constraints, and assisting managers in operations to plan accordingly.
- Supervising other team members on a day to day basis as opportunities develop through the planning and scheduling process.
- Developing effective relationships with sales directors, resource managers, study managers and senior management.
- Effective communication with all stakeholders including senior management reporting
The skills and experience we’re looking for are:
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of the pre-clinical CRO industry and should also have experience in a planning and / or scheduling capacity.
- Must be competent with the software tools used by the P&L team particularly Primavera, MS Office and , to a lesser extent, Salesforce,
- Supervisory skills required to manage small teams of staff
- Interpersonal skills to develop strong working relationships with colleagues at all levels of the business.
- Qualifications – preferably to degree level
- Travel to other CRS sites in UK and Europe will be required.
+ Generous holiday allowance
+ Excellent training & development opportunities
+ Pension contributions
+ Life Assurance
+ A range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle