Finance Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Intercontinental Hotels Group Burton-On-Trent
Intercontinental Hotels Group Burton-On-Trent urgently required following position for Finance Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Intercontinental Hotels Group Burton-On-Trent Jobs Details:
- Understand and produce standard and ad hoc reports, including variance analysis and relevant, insightful and accurate commentary.
- Conduct scenario analysis and modelling using data visualisation tools to support business decisions
- Identify process improvement opportunities and support the delivery of improvements in processes, systems and procedures
- Act as an escalation point for audit queries
- People are at the heart of everything we do.
- We’re dedicated to helping our people grow and achieve their full potential.
- We understand the importance of recognising, rewarding and developing our people.
- We are a diverse and inclusive employer; who celebrate difference.
- We’re multiple award winners for employment: Top Employer 2018 winner for the fourth year running and AON Hewitt’s best employer accreditation.