Head Technology Jobs Vacancy at Anderson Red London
Anderson Red London urgently required following position for Head Technology. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Technology Jobs Vacancy at Anderson Red London Jobs Details:
Anderson Red is recruiting a Head of Technology. Our client is a facilitator of transaction-based asset allocation and collateral management and the power behind OTC interactive, electronic negotiated trading platforms. Our client enables high-touch trading communities to find liquidity, negotiate and execute transactions that are difficult to execute on order books or in dark pools, and to move assets and manage balance sheets with complete STP and minimal counterparty risk.
• Managing the core trading platform ensuring it is fit for purpose;
• Fulfilling the Product Owner role within the Agile (SCRUM) methodology used for system development;
• Prioritising the software development queue according to business requirements;
• Developing and maintaining the trade analytics system ensuring it meets the needs of the trading desk.
On-boarding of new customers:
• Working with client technology and operations teams to implement Squawker software and various APIs for end-users;
• Working with Sales to manage the pipeline of customers to ensure timely go-live for trading;
• Gaining an understanding of the various asset classes and trading workflows supported by Squawker.
• Proactive & reactive real-time monitoring of processes, connections & trade flows;
• Notifying the trading desk of system issues or failures in a timely manner;
• Notifying Compliance in a timely manner of regulatory issues;
• Investigating and resolving data quality issues;
• Investigation of user queries. E.g. flow breaks, booking issues, data issues. Liaison with operations and controllers where appropriate;
• Escalating problems to core development group;
• Gaining a comprehensive understanding of the various business lines and technology solutions offered to Customers.
• Strong technical, communication and analytical skills
• Minimum 5 years’ experience within a senior technical role within Financial Services
• Strong knowledge of the FIX protocol
• Experience of working on Unix platforms
• Good understanding of web technologies such as HTTP/S
• Good understanding of SQL
• Knowledge of Unix scripting languages (bash)
• Can-do attitude with adaptability required for working within a start-up
• Working knowledge of Java
• Knowledge of PHP/Bootstrap. Any VBA would be an advantage.
• Working knowledge of networks (TCP/IP, VPNs)
• Working knowledge of the trade lifecycle from execution to settlement
• Working knowledge of middleware technologies such as ActiveMQ