Health And Social Care Educational Writer Jobs Vacancy at Zigzag Education Bristol
Zigzag Education Bristol urgently required following position for Health And Social Care Educational Writer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Health And Social Care Educational Writer Jobs Vacancy at Zigzag Education Bristol Jobs Details:
View all vacancies
Pay from £17,645 to £18,598 per annum pro-rata (depending on qualifications and experience)* Full time, fixed term contracts (7 months) This is an opportunity for university students and graduates to share their knowledge and enthusiasm for Health and Social Care through a paid position writing educational resources that our customers – teachers throughout the UK – will use in their class to teach BTEC and A level Health and Social Care.
What you will achieve:
- Published material that will help future learners succeed in their qualifications
- Experience in publishing and education sectors
- Develop research and planning skills to a specific project brief
- Familiarisation of new teaching requirements set by examination boards for A level
- Good experience for those preparing to go into teaching – understanding how to structure lessons, communicate theory to A Level students, and cover unit specifications.
- Opportunity to develop own resource ideas
- Detailed, wide-ranging knowledge of Health and Social Care
- Ability to adapt and improve your method of working so that any mistakes identified are not repeated!
- Ability to communicate effectively, concisely – to write with flair and enthusiasm for your subject!
*To qualify for the higher salary rate you must have 3A*s at A Level and a 1st class degree in the subject, or a completed PGCE, or at least a year’s full-time experience writing similar educational materials. Skills & Qualifications Essential Skills and Experience
- which job you are applying for and where you first saw it advertised
- A strong interest in the subject area (including up-to-date knowledge of any recent developments), backed up with an excellent academic record
- Strong research and analysis skills; attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, and to communicate ideas and knowledge with clarity
- Write in a creative, yet clear and coherent style
- Related degree (2:1 or higher)
- Minimum of 2 Bs at A Level
- Health and Social Care qualification or practical experience in a Health and Social Care setting
- Grade A in a related A Level (or equivalent qualification)
- PGCE and/or teaching experience
- Experience of writing in a professional context, e.g. freelance educational writing