Document Data Controller Jobs Vacancy at Working Smart Limited
Working Smart Limited urgently required following position for Document Data Controller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Document Data Controller Jobs Vacancy at Working Smart Limited Jobs Details:
URGENT: A major Oil and Gas Operator seeks a Document/Data Controller to prepare and input data and documents in readiness for an Oil and Gas Field project. Working with the Document/QC Team on this global capital intensive project, you will ensure that the documents and data in the Business Project are available and in the Business Operator Project. Applicants are invited with a business focused background, and proven experience of engineering drawings and documents using technologies such as Bentley or/and Aveva. This is an urgent position and it is envisaged it will be a minimum of 6 months.
Responsibilities: Reporting to the Data/Document Team Lead, this role encompasses many functions including:
- Load data (e.g. Engineering Drawing and documents etc) into Bentley’s Engineering system for Document Management.
- Undertake data cleansing as required.
- Continuously improve a Data/Document migration/cutover plan for the DC’s, Pre-Flight (Dry Run) and Cutover Cycles.
- Ensure that data/document validation activities are performed as part of each cycle.
- Manage entry and exit meetings for the cycles.
- Manage/identify data/documentation defects/errors resulting from the cycles.
- Lead the data/documentation conversion/migration/cutover cycles.
- Integrate/lead the Legacy Cleanse & Bentley teams in conjunction with the IMDC Lead.
- Identify risks to the next cycles, collect lessons learned.
- Manage stakeholder relationships
Preferences: The successful candidate will have:
- Engineering degree preferred.
- Proven experience in data and document management including migration and cutover cycle management.
- Extensive experience of Bentley’s document management solutions.
- Experience of Aveva and other data/document management systems used by oil operators highly advantageous.
- Experience loading data (engineering related data) into Bentley
- Extensive Document/Data Control experience essential.
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas taxonomy (class library) highly desirable.
- Knowledge of data cleanse requirements essential.
- Excellent communication/stakeholder engagement skills.
- Self-motivated- can manage your time and deliver to tight project deadlines.
- Strong project management skills.
- Highly analytical/methodical – the ability to understand problems encountered and can resolve.
- Excellent interpersonal skills essential – the ability to interact effectively across all stakeholders globally to assess and prioritise problems and define solutions.
- Highly diplomatic - dealing with senior management globally with potential conflicts of interest or understanding of ownerships.
- Excellent communications skills essential (both written and oral English), with the ability to present findings
Package: A highly competitive market Day Rate is on offer dependent on skills and experience.
To apply for this job:
1) Please review your registration and ensure it is current.
2) Please make sure you upload your CV and submit a Cover Letter. Your Cover Letter in support of your application, should outline a) why you feel you may be particularly suited to this position (i.e. relevant skills/experience) b) your availability and c) your day rate expectations.